helllooooooo...it’s 1am and I’m eating a snack and watching Netflix bc just finished homework for the night..it’s also thundering so yay! I had a tennis tournament from 8:30-3:30 today so that was exhausting (but my matches were all short). food deets for friday —->
breakfast: yogurt parfait🍓
snack: reese cookies🍪
lunch: hummus, a cutie🍊, and crackers
dinner: chicken skewers with trader joe’s tzaiki sauce, grilled corn🌽, and rice pilaf
snack: watermelon and nutella🍉
MADE EASY presents #instaESE for all the aspirants of ESE 2020 to streamline their preparations with some fun. Want to keep up with your preparations, while scrolling through your Instagram feed? Then #instaESE is the answer to it. This drive will only cater to the General Studies & Engineering Aptitude section of the Syllabus.
Rules & Regulations:
1. One question will be posted everyday at 10:00 a.m. IST.
2. The students then can answer the question in the comment section below the post.
3. The answer for the question will be posted as an Instagram story at the end of the day and will also be available on the next day's post.
4. No "Ask The Expert" facility is available with #instaESE . This is an engagement program where we want students to interact among themselves and discuss about the topic.
5. Only answer keys will be provided for the questions and no request regarding detailed solution or change in answer keys will be entertained.
6. The purpose of this drive is to keep the students on track with their preparations.
જેની પાછળ પુર લાગે તે બધા તાલુકા...
મિત્રો...આમ જ પાકું કરાય..✔️ @mr.8182
પોસ્ટમાં કોઈ સુધારા કે ભૂલચૂક માટે વિનમ્ર પૂર્વક જણાવવા વિનંતી... !! કોઈ પણ પોસ્ટ નૉલેજ અને પરીક્ષાની દ્રષ્ટિએ જોવી નહિ કે રાજકીય કે સામાજિક ... !! કોઈ વ્યક્તિ સંપૂર્ણ હોતી નથી. 🤗🙏 સપોર્ટ કરવા બદલ આભાર... !! ❤