So I leased my first car in 2017.
I remember how cool the Bluetooth system felt, how “Star Trek” the circular air vents looked, and how many people were so happy for me, proud of me, or more than eager to smash that “like” button on Facebook.
Let me tell ya, all that hullabaloo nearly drowned out that $2500 “CLUNK” of the new crossover driving off the dealership’s lot. No, I didn’t hit the curb on my literal drive into the sunset; That was the unmistakable sound of precipitous depreciation 😫.
This bittersweet memory is always a stark reminder for me of how society loves applauding the acquisition of liabilities much more so than either the demolition of debt or the accumulation of assets!
Meanwhile, a survey on valuepenguin.com recently reported that 41.2% of American households carry credit card debt, the average balance nearing $6,000. Another survey from Bankrate suggested only 33% of Millennials are investing in stocks, and that the vast majority prefer more conservative investments like cash 💵.
For what it’s worth, it sure is nice to find some like-minded peers here on Instagram. Society is not going to care that you added a new dividend aristocrat to your portfolio today after weeks of research. But that’s the game we dividend investors play.
Good luck 🍀.
We can't wait for the VSIA Annual Meeting to get underway in Williamsburg, VA! If you are here too, be sure to stop by our table tomorrow to ask TPA Operations Manager Frank Young about all the services Johns Eastern has to offer. #JEHitsTheRoad#workerscomp#liability
i’m gonna overshare rn so be warned😳✋🏼...so i’m starting to realize melodrama isn’t just for love relationship wise, i recently had a huge crush on this one person and i realized the feeling wasn’t mutual and melodrama helped me to move on as cheesy as it sounds it really helped and yeah over sharing ik but just wanted to show y’all the power of melodrama if you needed anymore convincing
Our Package Policy is built SPECIFICALLY for your business! 😎
Building and Personal Property Coverage — covers owned or leased buildings, business property, and personal property of others for direct loss or damage, subject to the limits shown in the declarations. Also can offer additional coverage including tenant glass, fine arts, and antiques, income, money & securities, debris removal, pollutant cleanup, fire department service charges, increased cost of construction, electronic data, newly acquired or constructed property, off-premises property, valuable papers and records, outdoor property and more!
Did you know that all New York homes are located in a FEMA flood zone? And did you know that homeowner's insurance doesn't cover flooding in the state of New York?
Believe it or not, both of these statements are true, and here's one more: many policies come with a 30-day waiting period to come into effect! If you don't have flood insurance, now is the time to act - contact the Genesee Valley Agency today at email@example.com for a free quote!
#Private limited #company , an entity that is personal or privately held #business . A private limited company it’ self describes that these are entities that have restricted liability and are very private. The #liability of its members/shareholders is restricted to their capital/amount of stocks retained by them.
Register Your Private Limited Company
Contact Us:- 9873642005
▪ Artist: Lorde
▪ Release Date: June 16, 2017
▪ Genre(s): Alternative Pop
▪ Amount of Co-writers: 6
▪ My Rating: 9.5/10
▪ Favorite Tracks: Perfect Places, Writer In The Darker, Liability
▪ Least Favorite Tracks: Homemade Dynamite, Liability (Reprise)
▪ Overview: Composed in the aftermath of her separation from her former lover, Melodrama is the perfect result of a tumultuous breakup combined with Lorde’s extraordinary artistry and songwriting talents, culminating in possibly one of the greatest albums ever recorded in this decade. Musically, Melodrama disembarks from the minimalist sound of Lorde’s debut album, Pure Heroine, and escapes into an otherworldly juxtaposition of maximalist Electro-Pop incorporated with piano instrumentation and piano-based melodies. Another wide array of genres, including Synth-Pop, Dance-Pop, Post-Disco, R&B, Ambient, and Indie-Rock can also be found in the sonically atmospheric record. Lyrically, the album’s central focus involves a loose narrative on the themes of heartbreak and solitude revolving around the aftermath of Lorde’s exposure to fame and the termination of her previous relationship, which are effortlessly translated into the album by Lorde’s brilliant lyrical skills. The rudely excellent and creative production of Melodrama is another highlight in itself, featuring a great deal of experimentation and detail onto an album that is already sonically cohesive in its own right. Overall, Melodrama was one of the very few musical triumphs released in the past decade and solidifies Lorde’s qualities as an unbelievably original artist who undoubtedly exceeds her peers artistically, even at such a young age.
▪ Fun Fact: Melodrama is the most critically acclaimed album by a young artist according to Metacritic.
- How would you rate this album? 👀
- Comment below for your favorite album to get reviewed. 👇🏼
REVIEW DONE BY: @swiftclit
Did you know, that a new car will depreciate (lose value) as soon as you drive it off the lot. Over the first year, your new car will lose 20-30% in value, and then 10-15% for the next 4-6 years. So your car is going to lose 60% of its value in 5-6 years! Please keep this in mind next time you are buying a car.⠀
There are some exceptions but take this into consideration before you spend extra money to feed your ego.⠀