After her night work shift is over, Laisha needs to get to her destination safely. she must deal with the dangers of working a late shift.
My name is Josephine Ortiz Merida and I am a woman. I wrote this story because more than half of young women feel unsafe in their community at night. Many college students have a part-time job on or off-campus and walking back home or to the car at night while feeling unsafe is something that needs to be changed. It’s very concerning that young females feel unsafe in public places in Arizona, both during the day and after dark.
When it comes to self-identified women, no matter their sex or sexual orientation, fear creeps in on a daily basis because of their gender. 54% of women in various studies reported that their top fear is sexual assault, the other 46% of women say a physical attack is their second fear, followed by dying, burglary, and mugging.
H E L O V E S
- - - - -
The love of Christ is so undeniable fam! Don’t miss it.
- - - - -
Are you in need of prayer this evening? Tell us what we can be praying for! Our team is in constant prayer for you and our church, so never hesitate to comment a request.
Come down and shop 200 vendors, get photos with Hipster Santa, enjoy live music and eat tasty food truck grub. The holiday shopping goes tonight till 10pm and again next Thursday, Dec. 19 from 5 to 10pm. Check the link in our bio for more info. #dtphx
So stoked to play @sunbartempe again this Saturday! Come get your groove on. It’s gonna be an amazing night of house music 🏠🎶❤️ shout out to my boy @whosdemz who will be in town for this special night also on support duties! Can’t wait to kick it bro. @datelessmusic and @clydepmusic are going to get the roof on 🔥 LET’S HOUSE! #housemusic
Eu quero ser curado e ajudar curar também
Eu quero ser melhor do que eu nunca fui
Que eu seja todo dia como um girassol
De costas pro escuro e de frente pra luz
Se a vida fosse fácil como a gente quer
Rebekah wanted to change things up and was open to suggestions! She had all over 1 color that was from the box. It was lighter than her natural so that was on my side when lightening her. However, I never promise my clients anything when working with box color. We looked through pictures and found one we both liked. I think we hit it right on the dot! All color is @oligopro and all styling products are @amika@amikapro
5 273 hours ago
What do you appreciate most about #ASUOnline ? We want to hear it! 🗣 #ASUOnline Student Mattie proclaims: “As challenging as school has been, I am so thankful I get the opportunity to finish my degree through @asuonline.” Share yours in the comments. 📸: @itsmattiebeck_
Hi friends! Happy brand new week🌈✨ the other day in the gym I thought I’d challenge my abs a bit with this little circuit and holy wow🙌🏾🔥🔥 I could definitely improve but that’s the beauty of trying something new🌱 seeing how you’ll grow as you keep grinding and pushing through each week!♡ have a great day out there today🥰