WiFi downtime costs hundreds and thousands of pesos, ranging from last minute business proposals that didn't go through or hospital patient notifications that nurses need. Thanks to 7Signal's WiFi performance, you can think ahead and monitor WiFi performance. #tech#wifi#browsing#internet#t1vision
Top 6 Reasons Why Selling a House in the Winter May Be the Best Decision Ever:
1. Less competition. Low inventory.
2. If you’re looking to buy, then you’d want to be able to sell now because by the time Spring arrives you have the opportunity to be a non-contingent buyer. Which means that if you find the home you love, you’ve already sold your current home and you won’t have to wait until you find a Spring Buyer. In addition, because more homes are for sale during the Spring, this could drive down market prices meaning you have the ability to sell high and buy low.
3. Better Showings. During the Winter months homes feel warmer and more inviting. If you have a #fireplace put it to use to help welcome potential buyers as they come for showings. Show your home’s winter-readiness.
4. Marketing. With the number of listings that drop during the Winter, it frees up more time for us to increase our #marketing efforts and prowess into marketing your property. That means more open houses, ads, posts, etc, all geared to make your house incredibly visible to the #buyers out searching.
5. Increased Web Traffic. #Homesearches increase during the winter months as #potentialbuyers start buckling down searching for homes that pique their interest.
6. Serious Buyers. The #1 reason you should list during the Winter is that the buyers you will meet are serious about purchasing. Not to say Spring and Summer buyers aren’t, however they spend more time #browsing the market. Winter buyers are more motivated to find the home that’s best for them and winter house-hunters usually need to move and are ready to get the deal done!
Thinking about it? Let’s talk, contact Eva 647-998-2120
note: If you have any copyrighted content in this post, I request you please do not kill the page by posting a report on this post.🙏🙏🙏 Just send a message or leave a comment here, I will remove this post myself. Thank you 🙏
SHADOW BROWS TECHNIQUE ⠀
Shadow Brows is an eyebrow shading technique performed with a permanent makeup machine using the pigments to achieve a very natural, soft powder, pixel effect. Unlike the conventional permanent make-up, the Shadow Brow is building up the eyebrow with a special shading technique. 🥰
Those who care for absolute naturalness can opt for the more natural variant of the shading. In this case, more intensive shading and color gradients within the shadings are renounced. This technique is also highly suited to fresh up, improve, cover, or correct old, faded, or not successfully performed permanent make-up.⠀
📞 Call me: 647-515-1154⠀⠀
✉ Text/WhatsApp: 647-515-1154⠀⠀
📍Location: Richmond Hill, CA ⠀⠀
Contact me to look natural without makeup every morning!🤩