Our thoughts are an extension of our beliefs💭
Our beliefs are an extension of our experiences🙌🏻
There is mounting evidence showing that positive thinking can in fact shape your life, attract more of what you want, and elevate your mood.
If you are able to shift your mindset towards the silver lining in every situation, it allows you to build up resiliency towards adversity and setbacks. 👊🏼
Are you a small or startup nonprofit trying to fund your programs?
Finding funding is the number one concern of any business. If you’re new you’re probably:
💎Struggling to get volunteers/supporters
💎Clueless about about where or how to start with fundraising
💎Have a small fundraising budget
If any of these describe you, ask your fundraising and “how do I get supporters” questions in the comments.
Save these ideas and share with someone who needs it.
I truly believe high level mindset support is crucial each step of the way
as you implement the strategy that I’ll teach you to grow your business.
That’s why when you become an Accelerator, and join the 3 x Accelerator I am right with you supporting you!
⭐️You will have a group coaching and mentoring call with me every week, where you have your one to one time. (I’m an ICF and Tony Robbins SI mindset Coach)
⭐️Weekly accountability thread and midweek check in
⭐️Daily Q and A
⭐️Monthly private 30 mins strategy call
⭐️Content and copy audit and feedback as you create it
⭐️A bi monthly mastermind because community is key, and we have a lovely one inside the Accelerator
⭐️A vault of proven templates to bring you results, my training videos and workbooks
⭐️⭐️And as an early bird you also get
🚀A 1 hour planning call with me to map out now until August!
🚀A ticket to my live event
It’s insane how valuable this program is!💓
Link in my bio to learn more and to apply.
Meet the founder Brittney Marshall @britt.digital of @mybrownbox! MyBrownBox is a digital platform where Unapologetic Black Women Commune and Cultivate Womanhood in real life. They create online and offline experiences for black women to connect on a deeper, raw and authentic level.
MyBrownBox gives black women a platform to show every aspect of themselves, unfiltered. They highlight artists, business owners, creatives, self-love, self-care, body positivity, wellness, sex and the list goes on. #celebratingblackwomen#blackwomen
1 19 minutes ago
Anyone else?! 💃🏽💃🏽
1 29 minutes ago
✋🏼OLVÍDATE DE ¿QUE ES LO PEOR QUE PUEDE PASAR? Y PREGUNTATE ¿QUE ES LO MEJOR QUE PUEDE PASAR?
Y es que generalmente nos imaginamos lo peor que puede pasar...pero hace algunos meses encontré este nueva versión la cual es indispensable antes de tomar una decisión.👍🏽
Justo hace dos días la aplique por primera vez con mi compañero de vida y WOW volví a confirmar el poder que tiene esta pregunta.👌🏼
Les cuento, sentados en el sofá 🛋conversábamos acerca de una oportunidad que le está tocando a la puerta y analizando los pros y contras le pregunté: 🤔Si escoges ir por esta oportunidad ¿Que es lo mejor que puede pasar?
Inmediatamente respondió 3 cosas que pasarían mientras sus ojos brillaban y se pintaba una sonrisa en su rostro🤩. Pasaron 3 segundos e inmediatamente dijo: “Fuck I’ll definitely go for it 💪🏽” (Coño definitivamente lo haré)🙌🏼
💞Mi corazón se aceleró de verlo tan animado y decidido y me dije a mi misma : WOW si que funciona esta pregunta!😀
𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞.
Embrace that freedom, rockstar.
Sometimes to find yourself, you have to lose yourself.
The more you wander from expectation and influence, the more you are able to tap into who you truly are.
Uncertainty is scary, yes, but if you do it right, on the other end of that uncertainty is purpose, bliss, and complete fulfillment.
To discover who you are and what you’re meant to be requires you to lose sight of what others expect you to be and to wander to the rythym of your own heartbeeat.
You’re going to be ok.
Follow your own inner compass, it will always point you to true north.
Don’t stand still.
Embrace your adventure,
➕Sign up for my FREE 3 Day “Sell With Soul” Training (link in bio)
➕ Adventurous Coaching for Extraordinary People
1 299 minutes ago
40 years ago in one of the most dramatic upsets in Olympic history, the underdog U.S. hockey team, made up of college players, defeated the four-time defending gold-medal winning Soviet team at the XIII Olympic Winter Games in Lake Placid, New York.
I totally did not think you folks would be so interested in this, but here it is! By popular demand, this is the next piece of my talk from the @art_of_business conference in Philadelphia.
How do you feel about community and mission? Something that was really important to me ended up becoming my ENTIRE business model. Shocked? So am I. But that's what happens when you don't waver on your convictions. Our values are the core of what we do every single day. Never sacrifice your cultural standards 2020!
1 10211 minutes ago
Let it go Queen....let it go....
1 211 minutes ago
Let it go Queen....let it go....
5 15612 minutes ago
It was great to see everyone at the first BNI Sussex Green Club meeting and to win Member of the Month! Thank you to Mark Keatley-Palmer for a fabulous evening at Hilton Brighton Metropole
COMING AT YOU FROM LAURA BELGRAY’S BATHROOM TO TELL YOU...⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
It’s amazing in here! ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
When I popped this selfie into my stories, responses flooded in...⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
“OMG! What’s it like?” (It’s a big bathroom for NYC) ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
“No way! What kind of soap does she use?” (Aesop seems to be popular in here!) ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
“Wow!! I love Laura!” (Duh, who doesn’t?) ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
There’s lots of reasons for Laura love but one major one is because her Instagram is baller. (@talkingshrimpnyc)⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
It’s not just “5 ways to email better...” she’s got hilarious stories, backstage pass into her brain, dance moves, and really great beach photos.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
So when I sat down to craft Social Media Saturday for The Copy Chat 3.0...⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
I wanted someone who could share how to create more Instagram profiles like this.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Because it’s no longer post...⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
✅ perfectly placed matcha (leaf motif foam)⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
✅you laughing off to the right with a cozy sweater*⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
✅ caption that says “let your light shine today”⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
(*slight cold shoulder ya’ know cause you’re relaxed)⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
It’s time for a new Instagram roadmap. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Luckily, I know *the* guy.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Tyler McCall (@tylerjmccall) is the go-to Instagram expert and this interview is bananas good. (His voice is also like a hot tea with honey on a cold February morning!)⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
📌Craft a compelling AF Instagram presence by leveraging posts AND stories (w/o thousands of followers!)⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
📌Uncover the perfect caption length for engagement (it’s not what you think)⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
📌How to apply the “Dyson” question to your stories for more engagement.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
❗️Get in on this at link in bio @mtoni ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
P.S. Tyler’s house is pretty damn epic. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
(I tuned into his house hunting Insta stories like my mom to the Thorn Birds miniseries in 1983)⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
You better believe I’ll take a selfie if/when I’m ever in Tyler’s bathroom 😉
Some people are passionate about teaching and sharing their knowledge but if you ever shared your expertise with a room full of people you might notice that it doesn't always lead to long-lasting change.
Chris Green is one of these educators and he decided to find a different way to empower business owners.
When was the last time you took a moment to breathe at work?
If it feels like there’s a whole pile of tasks that need to get done yesterday, and you’re rushing around trying to accomplish 5-6 different things all at once, take some time for yourself.
Spend 10-15 minutes alone, without distractions, and focus on whatever makes you feel better and restores your inner calm. You’ll return feeling restored, as capable as ever, and often what had seemed like a large problem turns into a manageable one.
Like my post yesterday, I’m going to share some value with you today!⠀
I’ve learned so many things about business in the last year, but I have found a few things to be most helpful in making progress as an entrepreneur. Here are the things that I make sure to do:⠀
1. Find a group of like-minded business people. By this I mean other people who are starting businesses, scaling businesses, or are working towards similar goals. As an entrepreneur, you need support! For many of us our family and friends have very different careers and plans, they might even want to be supportive, but more often than not, they just aren’t helpful. And many times they are actually discouraging. You need some businesses besties to bounce ideas off of.⠀
2. Get an accountability partner or small group. This person/people can be in real life or online, but check in with each other at least once a week to keep your momentum going. Give them the support you are looking for yourself and you’ll get it right back.⠀
3. Have at least 3 mentors or coaches. You do not need to have two-way relationships with all of them, but you need the advice and lessons of someone who has been there before you. As an example, my main coach is Jenna Kutcher, who I am in a private FB group with. My other mentors are Dean Graziosi and Rachel Hollis. Neither of them know me but I have invested time and some money into their teachings. I bought Dean’s course (the Knowledge Business Blueprint that I have been talking about recently as it is re-launching the 2.0 version) and I have attended Rachel’s RISE business conference, own 2 of her books, and listen to her podcast. Another coach of mine is Jasmine Star; I belong to her membership called Social Curator which delivers coaching monthly.⠀
So friend, these 3 things will help you to keep momentum in building your business, and none of them have to cost money. Invest your time to save time making mistakes and hitting roadblocks later.⠀
Do you already do any of these? Tag you business bestie below or tell me who your biz coach is!!!!⠀
PS. Runway look is by another new brand to me called Toga. 🤩
Please tell me you're doing this too!⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Could it be about time I open this bottle? I've been saving it for a 'big' occasion since like 2010!⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Shall I go for it?
1 121 minutes ago
Collaborating and connecting with other coaches throughout your journey will help up-level your coaching skills like no other. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Because of this, our courses focus equally on leaning on each other and learning from each other to enhance your experience.
What would your life be like if you would be able to focus spending time with you family on the weekends and not spending your weekend struggling to design graphics and content for your social media platforms? ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Do you sit and think to yourself and wonder if only you had someone with the expertise to design graphics and come up with amazing content for my business? ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Don’t worry! I’m here to save the day! Visit my website to view all the Social Media Design Services that are available for you. The time is now! Click the link below.👇🏾
Let’s get personal 😏 There is always new people on my Instagram 👋🏼 - hey hey! Thank you for following me and being part of my life.⠀
A few fun things about me:⠀
- I’m Brazilian (mix of Portuguese, native Brazilian, Japanese, Danish and Italian) and I’ve been living in the US since 2007.⠀
- I’ve done ballet, street dancing 🤷🏻♀️, belly dancing and hip hop. Now my exercise consists of working out at the gym and playing with my boys #mamaofboys 🏀 ⠀
- My favorite places are NY, Brazil, St Barth’s, anywhere I can see the ocean and any place with great coffee 🏝 ☕️ ⠀
Now I’m interested in getting to know you 😉 Tell me one fun thing about yourself in the comments 🥂
Mit 38 nochmals zu studieren ist der größte Luxus, den ich mir bis dato gegönnt habe. Viele Menschen fragen mich, wie das so ist, gleichzeitig Professorin und Bachelor-Studentin zu sein. Gute Frage! Wie ist das so? Es ist sehr vielseitig, interessant und tatsächlich weniger anstrengend als ich dachte. Wie sich mein „neues Leben“ so anfühlt, wie ich den Überblick über meine vielfältigen Aktivitäten bewahre und was ich tue, damit mich meine verschiedenen Rollen und die damit einhergehenden Verpflichtungen nicht stressen, erzähle ich dir in meinem neuen Blog-Post. Hier geht es zu meinen vier Tipps für ein multi-dimensionales Leben: jessicadibella.de/blog #coaching#coach#lifecoach#businesscoach#professor#managementtrainer#selfleadership#change#innovation#psychologie#psychology#student#bachelorstudent
Treated myself this morning to my usual since it’s been a week without it! I’ve been trying to lose some lbs and trying to be more intentional with my time and money this year. Ditching my morning coffee was one of the things I had to charge of...but Starbucks makes it so easy to connect with our entrepreneurs so that’s where I spent a few hours this morning!
💃🏻 I had an amazing meeting with @playing.up • you should all give her a follow for amazing tips for your toddlers: sensory play, motor skills developmental games, and pictures of her adorable babes 💕 #anniemasonementoring
Hast du schon mal von unseren 4 persönlichen Bankkonten gehört? Nein? Dann lese jetzt bitte schnell weiter!
Um im Leben wirklich ergolgreich und erfüllt zu sein, solltest du deine Bankkonten alle im Griff haben.
• Um dieses Konto zu füllen, solltest du dir deine Finanz-Ziele aufschreiben, dein Einkommen durch weitere Arbeit oder passive Einkommensquellen erhöhen, dir Geldverteilungs- oder Anlagestrategien überlegen.
• Um dir mehr Zeit zu verschaffen solltest du stets dein Zeitmanagement unter Kontrolle haben. Mache dir daher einen Tagesplan, um die wichtigsten Aktivitäten zu priorisieren. Dadurch vermeidest du Zeitverschwendung für Unwichtiges und es hilft dir bei der Konzentration und Fokussierung deiner To Dos.
• Das Energiekonto ist dein Motor für ALLES. Denn nur wenn du zu 100% energiegeladen bist, kannst du auch deine Ziele zu 100% erreichen.
Zum Energiekonto zählt:
- deine geistige und körperliche Fitness - deine Ernährung - dein Umfeld
Achte unbedingt auf eine mind. 80%ige cleane Ernährung, regelmäßige Bewegung und auf die Distsnzierung der Menschen, die dich demotivieren, runterziehen und nicht unterstützen.
4. EMOTIONALES KONTO
• Steigere dein Emotionskonto indem du:
- lernst deine Emotionen zu kontrollieren(lass dich nicht ärgern, finde deine innere Kraft, feiere Erfolge...)
- 1× am Tag meditierst (nehme dir bewusst Zeit, um die Ereignisse, Gefühle und dein Handeln zu reflektieren und in deine innere Mitte zu kommen)
- an deiner Motivation arbeitest, sodass nur du und kein Anderer für dein Handeln verantwortlich sein MUSS!
- dir höhere Ziele setzt und dadurch mehr positive Gefühle freigesetzt werden, wenn du sie erreicht hast.
Findest du dich in allen 4 Konten wieder?
Oder kannst du beim ein oder anderen Punkt Unterstützung gebrauchen?