Are you interested in Bitcoin trading and binary options trade or you have heard of it but you don't know how it works or you a beginner, inbox me for proper guidance on how to earn up to $10,000 or more weekly.
Are you interested in Bitcoin trading and binary options trade or you have heard of it but you don't know how it works or you a beginner, inbox me for proper guidance on how to earn up to $10,000 or more weekly
Gear up to solve problems and tackle issues . Bring out the best of your ideas to prove your worth as an electronics engineer . We ECE department of IETCU presents the Master of EC event that helps you identify your enthusiasm to the subject. Submit your aptitude and skills to the best ever technical event , you have ever witnessed
1) Individual participantion.
2) Consist of 4 level contest.
3) Begins with aptitude test.
4) Recognised qualified you crash the gateway to interview round
5 ) Pitched upon a random topic you are allowed to the paper presentation round , where you are given time to plan and present.
6) Based on the same issue display your technical skills in the circuit setup round.
For further details contact :
Sooraj - +918281345161
Sreekripa - +919746957621
Dimensions and Fabrications :
1. The machine should fit in a box of dimension 500mm x 500mm x 500 mm (l x b x h) at any given point during the match. The external device used to control the machine or any external tank is not included in the size constraint.
2. The machine should not exceed 25 kg (55 pounds). Batteries may or maynot be mounted on to the bot . Weight of remote controller will not be counted. Mobility:
All robots must have easily visible and controlled mobility in order to compete. Methods of mobility include:
1. Rolling (wheels, tracks or the whole robot). 2. Non-wheeled robots having no rolling elements in contact with the floor and no continuous motion are not allowed.
3. Jumping and hopping is not allowed.
4. Flying (using airfoil, helium balloons, ornithopters, etc.) is not allowed.
Robot Control Requirements:
1. The machine can be controlled by wired / wireless remotes .
2. Nonstandard or self-made remote control systems must first be approved by the organizers.
Battery and Power:
1. The machine can be powered electrically only. Use of an IC engine in any form is not allowed.
2. The electric voltage between 2 points anywhere in the machine should not be more than 36V DC at any point of time.
3. All efforts must be made to protect battery terminals from a direct short and causing a battery fire, failure to do so will cause direct disqualification.
4. Use of damaged, non-leak proof batteries may lead to disqualification.
5. Change of battery will not be allowed during the match. .
see the comment section