Throwback to when visiting the world’s best airport is on your to do list. Also trying my best to not look like I’ve just come off a red-eye flight. Twas’ a sparkling time indeed. .
. #changiairport#jewel 💎 #canopywalk#indoorwaterfall
LATE POST: It feels like home but not. 😊🤪 So happy to be here again in one of my fave Asian cities, even for only a few hours of layover. Too bad we didn't see the Jewel Changi ( only glimpses via the Skytrain...). After 12 hrs of flight from Barcelona plus 7 hours of waking and waiting time, we decided we didn't want to pass Immigration twice and thought we should be resting instead. So, I just basked on all the lovely blooms around us. Paradise! 🌸💕🌸💕🌸 My thought bubble: Can I have all these plants and blooms in our garden? 😍🤪 If only all airports are like the Changi, it will always be so relaxing & refreshing to fly. ✈😊✌Thank you, SG! Hopefully, can visit you again, not just pass through.😉 Flight was SG to Davao so it's definitely less tiring for us. You can tell- everybody is speaking Bisaya around me Hehe. 🤣🤗 Happy to be back home now. Unpacking and laundry done. Groceries and a few chores finished. Back to reality & jetlagging, haha! More sleep! 😴😳 Now, to more unposted BCN photos - just a WARNING! I will post more( and more....) once I'm fully settled. ✌😜Have a great week ahead, guys! Happy Monday! 🧡🧡🧡 *swipe⬅️
. #changelocation#changiairport#sg#singapore#sogoodtobeback 😊 #blooms#relaxingairport#layover#singaporetodavao#napadaanlang#11nov2019
В #changiairport открыли новую часть #jewelchangiairport .
Это что-то фантастическое) Представляете, что это все в аэропорту? Водопад и тропический лес.
Уже многие годы именно этот аэропорт считается самым лучшим в мире 😍
Мне кажется, что туристы, купившие билеты с короткими стыковками попросят удлинить время пересадки 😃
Singapore Airlines newest, and last registered Airbus A380-841 taxiing to runway 02C, as she departs for Hong Kong (HKG) as SQ856!
Singapore Airlines | Airbus A380-841 | 9V-SKZ | SIN-HKG | SQ856 | Canon 6D Mark II | EF 24-105 F4L | Singapore Changi Airport | WSSS
1 4511 November, 2019
Which hotels made it to our list of most adored properties in 2019?
Singapore's only movie-theme park features 24 rides and attractions, including a pair of dueling coasters that brush past one another in several near misses in their aerial combat. Thrill-seekers can choose between a coaster where they are seated or the other where riders are suspended. Exciting loops, sudden turns, breathtaking drops and thrilling near-collisions will make you scream your heart out. Dinosaurs, lemurs, ogres and Egyptian mummies add to the thrills and adventures.With 18 attractions created or redesigned for Singapore, Universal Studios Singapore™ promises an experience that you will not forget. Laughter and screams are heard around every corner, and lasting memories are made every day. Themed dining and shops are available. UNIVERSAL STUDIOS, UNIVERSAL STUDIOS SINGAPORE.
. . #singapore 🇸🇬 🇸🇬🇸🇬🇸🇬🇸🇬 #singaporefood#singapur#changiairport#singaporeairlines#marinabaysands#travelling#traveldiary
There's so much to say about Singapore, to summarize is difficult but here's my attempt. Advanced, One with Nature, Disciplined, Innovative, ahead of its time. This country could very well act as a example for what the world should be like in terms of infrustructure, cleanliness, efficiency, ecofriendliness and so much more but as with every place there are its downfalls.
From my brief experience wealth distribution and the ability to make your way up financially seems to be something very difficult to achieve. Singaporeans work long hard hours but the middle and lower class seldom reap any rewards. They work to pay bills and they have lots of them. Taxes are high, health care is expensive and utilities alone suck up most of their income. Very few middle class citizens venture into owning a house or vehicle of their own. The goverment does provide housing at a cost and public transport is clean and efficient but imagine working your whole life knowing thats all you may ever be.
For a country that is so visually perfect the people who actually live there feel the strain of that perfection. Sometimes focusing on the outlook of something doesn't mean that its truly happy, as with people we see so many living near perfect lives but deep inside they can sometimes be the most unhappy of us all and as beautiful as Singapore is it has come at a price.
While I was there I could only think of how far other countries need to go to reach this advancement but does that mean we lose our personal aspirations along the way and become a cog in the turning gears of a society that functions in the most perfect manner but individually we would have scarificed our personal goals. Singaporeans have a type of selflessness I may never fully understand, but kudos to them for making such a beautiful country.
I would definately recommend a visit to Singapore. It's something like you have never experienced before.
While most people think of airports as places of transits and stopovers, Singapore’s Changi Airport is a must-see tourist attraction in its own right. Its latest extension— Jewel Changi Airport— transforms Singapore’s world-class aviation hub into a truly inspiring lifestyle destination.
Seamlessly linked to Terminal 1’s Arrival Hall and via pedestrian walkway from Terminals 2 and 3, this ten-storey nexus is a sparkling mix of dining establishments, top-notch retail and breath-taking spaces. Experience wonderment the moment you touch down in the Lion City, and discover a sample of Jewel Changi Airport’s sparkling array of lifestyle gems. #singaporetour #singaporevisitor #changiairport#borntotravel#travelgram#travelography#travelblogger#dhinabsa
KEKINIAN! Yup, di video ini gw akan rekomendasiin makanan hits di @changiairport yang gaboleh ketinggalan dicoba 😆😆 Mulai dari :
- Shake shack dengan semua menunya yang enak terutama Shack Burger. Worth it bgt deh sama antriannya yang panjang (Jewel Changi Airport)
- Burger & lobster yang punya lobster roll menggunakan lobster dari lautan atlantika! (Jewel Changi Airport)
- Violet oon yang punya interior indah nuansa oriental (Jewel Changi Airport)
- London fat duck dimana Roast Duck-nya punya daging super juicy dengan kulit yg garing! (Terminal 4)
- Japan gourmet hall SORA dimana kalian bisa nemuin beragam makanan khas Jepang di satu tempat (Terminal 2)
Diatas itu hanya sebagian dari banyaknya makanan hits di Changi Airport. Kalau kalian ngaku kekinian harus coba banget deh. Worth the hype!
Wajib SAVE! Gw akan rekomendasiin beberapa DESSERT FAVORIT di @changiairport nih guys 😆 Enaknya kebangetan karena memang banyak yang sudah melegenda dan unik! Ini dia beberapa listnya:
- Tai Cheong Bakery, Egg tart terbaik yang pernah gw makan! Rasanya ada yang original dan pandan, sudah legendaris dari tahun 1954 (Terminal 3)
- Four Seasons Durians, gw gabisa nemu tandingan dari durian Mao Shan Wang (Musang King) di sini. Selain rasanya manis dan bermentega, duriannya juga cocok banget saat diolah menjadi makanan asin seperti Durian Charcoal Pizza dan Chicken Nugget 😱😱 (Jewel Changi Airport)
- Rich & Good Cake Shop, siap-siap antri untuk cobain Swiss Roll homemade mereka yang khas dan cepat sekali sold out. (Jewel Changi Airport)
- Sweet Potato by Don Don Donki, Selain terkenal dengan sweet potato-nya, disini juga ada banyak jajanan ala Jepang loh! (Terminal 3)
- TP TEA, yaitu bubble tea shop pertama dengan sertifikasi halal yang ada di Changi Airport. (Terminal 4)
Tentu, ada banyak dessert lain yang ga kalah enak tapi beberapa rekomendasi gw di atas patut banget untuk dicoba 😋😋 Ohya, kira-kira kalian punya rekomendasi makanan lokal apa nih yg harus gw coba di video selanjutnya?
Ikutin eksplorasi kuliner gw di @changiairport selama 4 hari ini ya, guys! Jadi gw spesial buat beberapa video rekomendasi kuliner saking banyaknya yang request 😱😱 Video pertama ini tentang beberapa HALAL FOOD enak di Changi Airport, ada:
- Curry Times spesialis curry legendaris yang berdedikasi untuk menyajikan kari terbaik dan makanan lokal Singapura. Salah satu menu yang harus dicoba itu Curry Chicken Mee Sua Soup (Terminal 4)
- Nando’s, chicken with fries disini enak banget! Udah dimarinate selama 24 jam jadi daging ayamnya super empuk dan bumbunya berasa banget (Terminal 2)
- Kaveri, kuliner otentik vegetarian India yang disajikan di piring saji yang sangat besar (Terminal 2)
- Encik Tan chinese food lokal yang terkenal dengan bahan makanan halal nya, menyajikan kuah laksanya yang kental. Favorit gw banget! (Terminal 3)
- Simple Eats, bar mie Thailand yang menyajikan bermacam-macam streetfood khas Thailand seperti Mie Tom Yum (Terminal 1)
Oh the glamour of an airport all nighter! I got a cheeky 5 hours kip at Changi last night on this makeshift bed, so no complaints here. Slight bizarre moment around 4am when a line began to form, snaking into the gate behind me and there I was snoozing away like a disappointing zoo animal 🦥😴🙈
SAVE THIS POST FOR LATER OR TAG YOUR TRAVEL BUDDY 👇🏼
HOW TO DODGE JETLAG ~
✈️ Book flights that span your normal sleep hours or land late at your destination
🛌 If you’ve got a layover in the middle of the night, sometimes a longer one is better! I opted for a 1am-8:30am gap in SGP, rather than a 2.5 hour layover at 2am, because I knew I could find somewhere to actually get a nights sleep!
🗺 If you’re flying far (like to Aus or NZ) and time allows, consider a short layover en route! A few days in Singapore helped me to adjust so it wasn’t as big a leap when I landed in Aus
⏰ Set your clocks to your destination time as SOON as you get on your first flight! Try your best to behave/sleep accordingly.
💧 Drink lots of water on the flight; dehydration will make you tired
🤫 Pack an eye mask (I *love* my Slip one), ear plugs, warm socks, a neck pillow and a big jumper, blanket or scarf to make sleeping easier on the plane or airport
☕️ When you land at your final destination during the day time, whatever you do...don’t nap. Sorry 😬 Keep yourself awake until at least 9:30pm or you’ll regret it in the morning...
😴 And if you land late, go to bed! Don’t stay up until 4am local time ‘cause it’s only 8pm at home’
🙅🏼♀️ In fact, stop saying “it’s only X at home” altogether, it’s irrelevant other than for not FaceTiming family at 3am so they don’t buy you a shit Christmas present in revenge
🤐 Don’t moan about jet lag on social media (unless you’re flight crew, then you get a free pass)/post “omg I’m still awake lol” stories at 3am whilst geotagging California because everyone will secretly be telling you to bore off, ya jet-setting bastard 😉🏝
Have you got any tips?
106 2,2868 November, 2019
Is this the most futurist airport in the world 😍?
Tag someone with discover Singapore!
The Jewel Terminal is by far our favorite airport in the world.
It seems to enter a futuristic world that you see in the movies!
We spent 12 hours there and we certainly didn't get bored.
What was the record in an airport?
195 2,0959 November, 2019
TOP 5 LOCAL FOOD @changiairport yang gaboleh terlewatkan! Rasanya otentik dan gabisa didapetin di tempat lain.
Beberapa rekomendasi gw ada:
- Straits Food Village. Food court dengan beragam makanan lokal seperti Nasi Lemak, Hainanese Chicken, etc. (Terminal 2-Level 3 Transit)
- Heavenly Wang. Kaya butter toast + soft boiled egg + kopi untuk sarapan ala orang lokal. (Terminal 3-Level 1)
- Ya Kun Kaya Toast. Selain, kaya toast jangan lupa beli kaya in a jar mereka sebagai oleh-oleh. (Terminal 1-Level 2)
- Crave yaitu salah satu nasi lemak jagoan. (Terminal 2-Public Level 1)
- Mr. Teh Tarik Express yang bisa liat langsung proses pembuatan teh tarik dan putu piring! (Terminal 3-Basement 2)
Jadi, kalau ke Changi Airport HARUS sempetin waktu atau kalau perlu kayak gw nginep di Jewel untuk eksplor kuliner di Changi Airport 😆 Pilihan makanannya banyak bgt, seharian muter-muter makan aja serasa kurang!