We got a sneak peek into our newest eatery soon to open, Hit the Spot! We even got to be one of the first to try out a signature item on their menu, the Philly Cheesesteak! 🤤🤤
Swipe to see the finished product (trust us, it didn’t last long after this photo was taken!).
Brandon and I just need to start a foodie blog. We gave Fat Dan’s in Mass Ave a try, and are glad we stopped in. I can’t pass up an authentic Chicago all beef hotdog, and Brandon had to try the wings. Everything was delicious!!! And you’ll find no to-go boxes here, just tinfoil and brown paper bags. My boyfriend is a huge wing guy, and he gives them 2 thumbs up! We will be back I’m sure! #fatdans#indianapolis#massave#downtown#indy#foodies#chicagostylefood#wewillbeback#yum
Tuesday mood... something different for breakfast 🤷🏻♀️
Chicago-Style Hot Dog Cups
1 cup flour
1 cup cornmeal
1/4 cup sugar
1 teaspoon baking soda
3/4 teaspoon salt
2 sliced onions
1 cup yogurt (preferably whole fat)
2 eggs, beaten
3 hot dogs (Halal)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease a muffin tin well. Don’t use muffin liners!
2. In a mixing bowl, combine flour, cornbread, sugar, baking soda, and salt. Stir in yogurt and eggs.
3. Slice hot dogs lengthwise, then chop.Add hot dogs to the batter and stir. Than add the fried onions
4. Divide batter in the muffin tin.
5. Bake at 375 for about 17-20 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Remove the muffins from the tins and serve.
$1 CHICAGO STYLE HOT DOGS TODAY! 🔥
Drag it through da garden!
Happy $1 Chicago Dog Tuesday!
Did you know? Our Chicago Dogs are 100% pure Beef Hot Dogs, topped with mustard, green relish, onions, pickle spear, tomatoes, sport peppers, celery salt, and absolutely NO KETCHUP- all on top of a FRESH poppyseed bun!
No Limit per order! Call ahead to beat the line!
1710 Chicago Heights, Illinois 60411