- “Some people ask the secret of our long marriage. We take time to go to a restaurant two times a week. A little candlelight, dinner, soft music and dancing. She goes Thursdays, I go Fridays.” 💃🕺
- “Q: Why does a man twist his wedding ring on his finger? A: He’s trying to figure out the combination.” 💍
- “Even though there was a blizzard raging outside, I made it the half-mile to the bakery, where I asked the owner for six rolls. “Your wife must like rolls,” he said. “How do you know these are for my wife?” I asked. “Because your mother wouldn’t send you out in weather like this.” 🥐🥯
- “A police officer jumps into his squad car and calls the station. “I have an interesting case here,” he says. “A woman shot her husband for stepping on the floor she just mopped.” “Have you arrested her?” asks the sergeant. “No, not yet. The floor’s still wet.” 💣💥
- “Husband to wife: "Today is a fine day” “So what? - she responds. “You said you would leave me one fine day..” 🤗🙏 #happilyeverafter
Gdansk has some buildings surviving from the time of the Hanseatic League. This part of the city is sometimes referred to as the Royal Route, since it was once the former path of processions for visiting Kings of Poland.