CABAFITNESS LIFESTYLE TSHIRTS SOLD OUT‼️🔥
🔜CABAFITNESS LIFESTYLE TSHIRTS (BLACK) will be back in stock next week. Make sure to come pick them up at Complete body transformation (📍Midland, Ontario) #fitnessapparel#client#personaltrainer
Why I occasionally use to be so hard on myself was because the shit that’s now trending in the makeup world I been doing and was dope at it considering how makeup use to look. (Lol). I completely fell off and no longer invested in myself or talent, the consequences of that is to be stagnant in a field you could have easily dominated. Now I know it was for a reason and the lessons I learned about SELF surpasses any recognition from a world I don’t belong in (the beauty world). 2020 is about self healing self reflecting self analyzing self growth self love and self preservation. I use to love makeuP. #mytruth
If you’re looking for a great snack, or something to pack in your kid’s lunch bags, Beef It’s What’s For Dinner has you covered!! Make up a batch of these Beef Jerky Granola Bars to grab and go! These granola bars are packed with 16 grams of protein to keep you going through your busy day. *16 ounces beef jerky, chopped
* 4 cups quick oats
* 1 can (14 ounces) fat-free sweetened condensed milk
* 1/2 cup slivered almonds
* 1/2 cup dried cranberries
* 1/2 cup shelled sunflower seeds
* 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
* 1/3 cup honey
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat 9 x 13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
2. Combine all ingredients in large bowl; mix thoroughly. Pat into prepared baking pan. Bake in 350°F oven for 30 minutes. Refrigerate until cooled; slice into bars. Bars should be covered and stored in refrigerator.
3. Cook's Tip: In place of almonds, cranberries, sunflower seeds and chocolate chips, you may substitute any of the following making sure the total amount is 2 cups: peanuts, cashews, walnuts, pistachios, pecans, pretzels, dried cherries, raisins, coconut flakes, pepitas, white chocolate chips, etc.. #client#sponsored#beef#beefitswhatsfordinner#beefforstrength#nutrition#dietitian#beefjerky#beeflover#beefrecipe
James is on a break currently due to work commitments but is starting back again next month with myself in prep for an @nipowerlifting competition. "Was it depth" though? 😂
Here is one of his last singles he did with me before the break that was previously his PB but moved really smoothly, 160kg!
Great work buddy! Let's get back at it! 👊😉
Online Coaching Available and PT Sessions DM Me
We hope that many of you were able to follow along with a day in the life of FinGym client, @majutawellness , just this past Monday. —
Today we are excited to share more wisdom from Jillian with you. Check out the link in our bio to learn about Jillian’s path to financial freedom and how a healthy relationship with money has impacted her overall holistic wellness💚
Thanks to 🍸 @gastronomista_
• • • • •
Keeping it Tiki inside while it's snowy outside 🏝❄.
Rum Old Fashioned
• 2 parts @appletonestate1749 12 Year
• 1/2 parts Demerara Syrup
• 1 dash Peychauds Bitters
• 2 dashes Angostura Bitters
• 2 dashes Orange Bitters
Stir with ice and serve on a king cube or a sphere. Garnish with a pineapple leaf and an orange twist.
Vi fa venire voglia di 🍝? Potere della pubblicità! Questo modo di promuovere che usa l’ironia sfruttando e trasformando il paesaggio si chiama “guerrilla marketing”, perché attraverso “attacchi” a sorpresa ottiene la massima visibilità con il minimo sforzo. Nella foto, un esempio di qualche anno fa: alla nave ormeggiata nel porto di Amburgo (Germania) è stato applicato un adesivo gigante per creare un realistico “mangiatore di spaghetti” che interagisce con l'ambiente in cui si trova. Il cliente? Un'azienda tedesca che si occupa di pasta.
📷Jung von Matt (Germany) for Mondo Pasta
#marketing , #advertising , #pasta , #spaghetti , #boat , #Germany , #promotion , #harbor , #sticker , #ad , #promotion , agency, #guerrilla , #guerrillamarketing , #client