This is how the Prologue Prince feels when he hears you missed the show last night!
But, you still have a chance to catch it on Sunday. ———
Showtimes: 11:00 am & 2:00 pm
Where: Cornwall Central High School
Admission: $8 adults $6 students, seniors & CCSD staff
• #cornwallny#cornwall#hudsonvalley#drama #beautyandthebeast
Perfect frost and sun combination here at Harewood Farm this morning. Weather is generally mild and damp here even this time of year. I can count the number of frosts we have had this winter on one and a half hands.
Makes for stunning walks on a morning like this. #HarewoodFarm #frostyday#cornwall#hogweed#seedhead
Whipped yoghurt with strawberries and granola!
A luxury breakfast, a perfect snack or an easy dessert. You choose!🍓 ~
Ingredients 4 persons
4 dl Greek Fage yoghurt
2 dl double cream or whipping cream
2 tsp of vanilla sugar or 1 fresh vanilla pod
300 gram strawberries
2 dl of granola (ready made if you’re a busy bee, otherwise recipe below.
A branch of mint or an adable flower to decorate
1. Whisk cream together with the vanilla until fluffy on medium speed.
2. Fold the cream into the yoghurt and whisk for another 15 seconds.
3. Slice the strawberries
4. Portion the yoghurt into bowls for breakfast and into higher glasses like a martini glass if you choose it for dessert. to make it a bit more glam.
5. Add granola and strawberries on top and finish with the garnish
1. Heat oven to 150 degrees
2. Mix oil, maple syrup, honey and vanilla in a large bowl. Add the rest of the ingredients, except the coconut, and mix well.
3. Tip the granola onto baking sheets and spread evenly. Bake for 15 mins, then mix in the coconut and bake for another 10 mins. Remove and scrape onto a flat tray to cool.
If there was ever a photo that sums up the magic of Cornwall, it’s this one📸 with @aaronjenkin catching the perfect sea mist conditions at St Michaels Mount 🌊
31 87015 hours ago
Storm Brendan at Porthleven Today
It was pretty wild, but beautiful at Porthleven this morning. Storm Brendan was showing its might and battering the coastline. I sat and watched for 20 minutes, catching elements that interested me and then later combined the best 3 images.