Strut Strut Strut Strut and FREESTYLE! @aoslangley babes show us how it's done!
Who else has a quick moment of panic when your instructor calls out "freestyle"!?🙋♀️
Couple things to remember:
1. AOS is a safe space. and class is a judgement-free zone. Feel free to move and express yourself and know you'll be respected and loved
2. Everyone else is in their heads too!
3. Breathe. Allow yourself to listen and feel the music.
4. Less is more. Don't worry about hitting every single beat. Freestyle is about feeling and letting your body groove.
5. Have FUN! Lose yourself in your movement and allow yourself to enjoy it!
What helps YOU freestyle?
So I’m pretty sure this is my first video on insta of me just doing a freestyle dance, I recently been getting back into my dance roots and felt like I should start posting it more. I’ve also got booked for two more performances next month, both dancing gigs (my first dance gig) so I felt inspired to put some beats on and create some flow ✨ if you are interested in seeing ya girl perform hit me up for details 🧝🏽♀️💁🏽♀️🥰
Music @oakkmusic dreams remix #freestyle#freestyleflow#dancefreestyle
finally starting to feel like I can leave the house again after being sick for the last few days 🙌🏼 now time to film some new beach dance vids and tiktoks on south beach 😝🌴🌊 📷: @munoz_motions w/ color edits by moi