Chonburi municipality visited us and wanted to know more about our place and the set up.
Thank you so much for the visit.
Hopefully we can help each other’s in the future.
1. Mr Pongphat Pongpanich, Civil Engineering Laboratory
2. Mr. Charoenchai Yimyam,veterinary assistant
3. Mr. Manat Masiri , Technician Office Director
4. Michael J. Baines, President TMTRD
5. Ms. Jutharat Parinwachiraphat, Permanent Secretary for Chon Buri Municipality
6. Mr. Pongchit Sahakijchatchawan, Deputy Municipal Clerk
7. Mrs. Waritsa sangphaiboon, Chief of Public Health Administration
8. Mr. Chatmongkol Homlertnarin, Director of Public Health and Environment Division
9. Mr. Phanom Boonsom, Animal disease inspector
🐾 🐶 🐕 🌱
❤️ 👉 LINK TO DONATE IN BIO 👈
Thank goodness I got her today. She was attacked by what we think was another dog. Not even sure where it happened. 😢
She is a tiny poodle, not even 10 pounds and about four months old. She is at the vet now under treatment for her wounds. She can’t be spayed right away so I will probably take her to Boarding until she’s healthy and healed and then she will get spayed before she is up for adoption, which could be a while. She is still super sweet and happy. She was great at the vet around other dogs even though it was probably a big dog that attacked her. She showed no fear at all. What a little trooper. I adore her. I can’t wait to see what she looks like all healed and cleaned up @hollywoof1120 @shelterhope_petshop@fthblln@cmitchdog@vidarescue@loumtaylor #rescuedog#adoptdontshop#ashelterdogtotherescue#poodle#doglover#dogrescue#loveher#injureddog
Como faz para superar a beleza dessa vista?
Como a natureza é encantadora! 🤩
Já pararam para pensar que isso tudo é de nossa responsabilidade cuidar?! 💚
Às vezes vivemos de modo tão automático que esquecemos dos pequenos detalhes que fazem toda a diferença.
E aí aumigos, o que aucês têm feito para cuidar dessa riqueza que é a nossa natureza?