Modo de preparar :
Ponha no liquidificador a aveia , banana, as claras dos ovos e a canela, deixa girar uns 3 min, depois disso unta a frisdeira com spray and Cook ponha no fogo e deixa aquecer logo de seguida ponha a massa e deixa torar.. E já está , pronta e quentinha pra comer quem quiser pode pôr as rodelas de banana e mel.
Espero que gostem .
I almost skipped training tonight because of a really shitty couple of days at work.
The thing I love most about training is that no matter how shit you feel, you’ll always come out feeling better than when you went in.
Tonight I sucked it up, stuck my head phones in and pumped some weights. Ready to smash out Friday! 💪🏽
1. save (someone) from a dangerous or distressing situation.
2. keep from being lost or abandoned; retrieve.
For many months I have been on my face before God both literally & figuratively pleading for rescue from a certain situation my family is walking through. “Abba Father, PLEASE RESCUE ME!” I pray over and over. Tears and fists clenched tight, I plead for relief from the deep ache in my heart. .
This morning though I felt as though Jesus took me by the shoulders and shook me and said, “I AM your rescue.”😭❤️ The truth is I have been praying for something that has already been answered. I may still have to walk through this season but y’all! I have already been rescued by my Redeemer, Restorer and by the blood sacrifice of my Savior. Life is HARD, parenting is HARD, but resting in the saving grace of Jesus’ arms shouldn’t be. He IS THE rescue, our rescue story for eternity #Hope#BlazingHope
Sometimes I wonder what’s going on there in my head. I imagine some cute little Minions in there doing their work - organizing my thoughts, telling my body how to walk and eat like a normal person and stuff like that - but in between they’re going wild and doing a lot of bullshit and simply forget some of their tasks. So I found a short list of words that contain the word ‘meow’ in them: Meows Meowed Meowing Homeowner. Great.
These have been my go to snack to curb those pregnancy cravings and keep away the crazy hangriness in between runs and the business of life. They taste delicious, have great nutrients and are just about guilt free 😋 Ingredients
* 1 cup old fashioned rolled oats
* ½ cup oat flour*
* ½ cup chocolate chips (if you need to add an indulgence, omit for a healthier version) * ½ cup chopped walnuts or other nut/seed of choice
* ¼ cup ground flaxseed
* 1 tablespoon chia seeds
* ½ teaspoon baking powder
* ¼ teaspoon salt
* 2 medium overripe bananas, peeled and mashed (must be ripe in order to add sweetness)
* 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil or olive oil
* 2 tablespoons maple syrup, coconut nectar/syrup, honey, or other liquid sweetener of choice
* 2 tablespoons almond milk or other milk of choice
* optional: ½ cup natural unsweetened peanut butter/almond butter (may need to reduce milk if your nut butter is runny)
1. Preheat oven to 180ºC.
2. Combine dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl—oats, oat flour, chocolate chips, walnuts, ground flaxseed, chia seeds, baking powder, and salt.
4. Stir in banana, coconut oil, honey, milk, and nut butter, (if including) until well blended. Let mixture rest for 4–5 mintutes, giving time for chia and flax to bind everything together. If your dough is too thick, stir in an additional 1–2 tablespoons milk before scooping out onto your baking sheet.
5. Spoon dough out onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper (or lightly greased). The cookies do not spread on their own, so I like to press them a bit with my hand or a flat bottomed glass to flatten a bit.
6. Bake for 15–18 minutes, or until cookies are lightly golden around the edges.
*Can make your own by finely grinding whole oats in a food processor or coffee grinder.
**Can substitute an equal amount of nuts, seeds, chocolate chips, or dry fruit of choice.
6 reasons why you aren’t making progress in the gym! 🏋🏼♀️✨
1️⃣ You’re not progressing your workouts - You must be constantly challenging yourself and adding more weight or reps.
2️⃣ Poor nutrition - You have to fueling your body properly. You cannot out train a bad diet.
3️⃣ You aren’t in a caloric deficit - If weight loss is your goal then you must be eating in a caloric deficit for results.
4️⃣ You’re only doing cardio - Cardio can be a great tool, but weight lifting will build lean muscle, improve your metabolism, and burn fat.
5️⃣ You aren’t consistent - You must be consistent with your training & nutrition for results to follow.
6️⃣ Unrealistic expectations/goals - Be real. You want sustainable results.