OXANSTARK - incrementa musculatura, fuerza y desempeño. También es utilizado en ciclos de definición donde queremos reducir grasa y no perder musculatura, mientras estamos en un déficit calórico. 📦 Hacemos envíos
📱 WhatsApp 55 7324 5383
If you’re a hard gainer like me, you should abandon these myths ASAP!💪🏼
FOLLOW @proteinjunkee if this helped you!😁
1) You don’t need to eat 6 or more meals per day. You will only gain muscle&weight, when you’re in a CALORIC SURPLUS. It’s recommended to aim between 2500-3000 to avoid gaining too much fat. You’ll need enough protein too, aim 1,3-2g per kg of your body.
2) Eat everything you see: that is just ridiculous. A well balanced diet is the best diet. Go with the 80/20 rule. 80% healthy food and 20% “junk” food. Just eat enough protein, carbs, and fat and you’ll be okay. Don’t forget veggies!
Train 6 times: for body to grow it’s essential to rest. For begginers, 3x a week is enough (whole body WO). After few months, you can upgrade to a 5 or 6 day split.
4) Protein after workout: your gains won’t be any better if you slam a protein shake under 20min after a workout. If you consume enough protein in a day, you will grow.
5) Eat only clean: in my view this is a subjective point; you can eat only clean, but you’ll have to consume more food, as junk food is calorie more dense and you’ll get to caloric surplus faster.
6) Supplements: you can get big without them, but some of them can help you. I use creatine, preworkout (the one that has caffeine (better focus, more energy), Citrulline malate and Beta alanine).
-post by @theskinnysurvivor
1 047 seconds ago
Well these were weird 🥴 rolling it back to my rugby days and trying to become more athletic again, after years of powerlifting destroying that 😂
A year of consistency has brought me here. I wonder what a decade will bring 😤😤😤. Shouts out my team @xtremebodynutrition for keeping me on track year round. My success comes from them & the Lord 🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾. Check them out though! They have two locations one at South Tampa Crunch & the other Tampa Palms Crunch.
EP 02: TRINCA PARA VIDA ✔️ Mais um episódio desse projeto incrível que desenvolvi especialmente para você! Com esse treino, você consegue fazer em qualquer lugar e mantendo o hábito em fazer no mínimo 3x por semana - 30 minutos, você vai alcançar SIM um incrível resultado!
INFORMAÇÕES SOBRE O TREINO:
Total de 5 exercícios;
Todos os exercícios foram feitas 10 repetições:
Em 15 minutos, tentar fazer o máximo de rounds possíveis!
Faça cada exercício no seu ritmo!
Não há descanso entre os exercícios. Durante os rounds, aconselho 45 segundos de descanso!
Não vá além do seu limite, tenha consciência!
Se concentre na sua respiração: inspire e respire de forma correta.
Teve alguma dúvida? Deixa aqui nos comentários que responderei você! 😉
10/10 recommend this @ghostlifestyle chips ahoy😍I use almond milk and add in ice to make it thicker/more like a milkshake! It’s very sweet so I have this as my treat for the day so I’m not tempted to eat unhealthy. <3
What do you guys do to stay positive during the winter? 😳 Let me know below ⬇️ ❤️
If you find yourself being down in the dumps when it’s frigid and snowy during the winter, you’re not alone. Seasonal depression affects more people than you’d expect. If you live in the Midwest like me, you might also suffer from a Vitamin D deficiency from the lack of sun. This can have negative effects on your mood as well.
We only have a couple more months of this, so let’s do our best to get through it together 😩
Top tips to get immediate abs: go outside in the freezing cold so you’re whole body tenses up 🤣😭 No but seriously I want to give guys some tips for setting goals in 2020!🙌🏻 (I did a caption a few days ago about planning ahead for 2020 and this post is kind of related)🤪 🌟For goal setting, think of a long-term goal (anything 1+ years). Once you’ve got this, split the goal up into smaller steps that will help you towards the bigger goal. Make these steps as realistic and specific as possible as having a more specific goal will make it easier and you’re more likely to reach it because you can focus on one or two particular things instead of having a super vague goal that could go in any direction! 🌟Patience is KEY 🔑 with goals. Especially if it is something that is fitness related or a change that you are wanting to make to your physique…it will take time!!! ⏰ 🌟Don’t feel disheartened or unmotivated if you go off track. We can’t all be spot on every single day and going off track is OKAY. We are all human and life gets in the way sometimes. Having the odd ‘off’ day will not affect your progress much at all 🙅🏼♀️ -
AD | Sports bra is @prozis ATHINA for 10% off ❤️ - #goalsetting#planningahead#goals2020#positivity#onlinecoach#fitfluence#fitnessgirl#fitnesslife#gymlife#gymmotivation#girlswholift#strongwomen#girlssupportinggirls