تم تصميم العلاج المائي لدينا في "مستشفى التأهيل التخصصي" لتحسين الحركة
الوظيفية, التوازن و القدرة على المشي و زيادة نطاق الحركة و الكثير من الفوائد مثل :
1. تقليل توتر العضلات ، ويخفف الألم ويزيد من قوة العضلات.
2. تقليل التحميل على الجسم مما يسرع عمليه الوقوف / المشي.
3 . إعادة تأهيل العضلات المصابة وانخفاض تشنج العضلات.
4. تحسن و تقليل التورم بفضل الضغط الهيدروستاتيكي.
5. يخفف التوتر.
للأستعلام او لحجز موعد الرجاء الأتصال على :
Hydrotherapy treatment in “Specialized rehabilitation Hospital” is designed to improve functional mobility, balance & stabilization and increase the range of motion and other benefits like:
1. Reduces muscle tension, relieves pain and Increased muscle strength.
2. Reduces weight bearing and allows earlier standing/ walking.
3. Rehabilitates injured muscles & decreased muscle spasm.
4. Improvement in swelling, due to hydro-static pressure.
5. Relieves stress.
We cannot wish old feelings away until we have woven a healing story that transforms our previous life's experience and gives meaning to whatever pain we have endured.
I personally think telling our stories benefits future generations. Stories connect the past and present to the future. We became attached to them but we are far more than our old stories.
Telling our stories is not an end in itself, but an attempt to release ourselves from them, to evolve and grow beyond them. We tell our stories to transform ourselves, to broaden our perspective to see further than normal, to act beyond a story that may have imprisoned or enslaved us.
#Repost@oncolife.mc with @make_repost
Фото з нашими улюбленними пацієнтами 🤗
. ☀️ Для нас завжди велика радість коли людина котра почала втрачати надію через свою хворобу - віднайшла її у нас.
Ще з 2015 року ми пліч-о-пліч йдемо до кращого майбутнього👍🏻 І вже зараз бачимо гарні результати як в інструментальних методах дослідження так і по самопочуттю пацієнтки 🧑🏻🦳
Листайте далі ➡️ та дивіться історію нашої пацієнтки 💙
🌸 В нашій клініці вас прийме висококваліфікований фахівець, проконсультує та надасть вам інформацію щодо подальшої тактики профілактичних оглядів, діагностики або лікування виявленного захворювання 🤗
Для запису пишіть нам в Direct📩
Just on the look out for summer! ☀️
I can literally hear and see my dad looking at this picture saying ‘look at her the poser’ 🤣🤣🤣😘❤️
Yet he loves a golden oldie of him back in the day don’t you dad!😉
Sat on the train this morning with my head in my phone sorting my 20,000 pics and videos. Didn’t get very far cause I just reminisced on my beautiful friends, family & holidays and a million fitness videos and pictures. Had a giggle to myself, a few tears filled the eyes and I felt so bloody grateful.
So to everyone one of you on my phone who have made that happen this morning. There’s a lot of you!!!
Thank you! ❤️
Have a wonderful day everyone!
So what is the deal with #probiotics for children 💊- there's a lot of stuff marketed for #kids but what actually works? And what has evidence behind it?
• Babies are born with a sterile gut - through milk and food children gradually introduce bacteria into the gut
• These bacteria help with digestion (and nutrient removal from food) and help with #immune system development
• Probiotics is a general term - it's like me using the term "fruit”. There are loads of different strains of probiotics. The intention of probiotics in kids is to help colonise the baby's gut with 'good' bacteria
• In most kids probiotics are safe - in those with immune system issues or who are born prematurely - they can cause issues so check with your #doctor before you start them
• There is some evidence that probiotics can help with severity of #eczema symptoms in kids under 3 - but more research is needed here re which strain and at what dose so it’s not universally recommended
• Probiotics may also help reduce the duration of diarrhoea in infants with viral #gastroenteritis - there is evidence that the lactobacillus rhamnosus strain may help here AND also prevent #antibiotic associated diarrhoea
• Currently there isn't evidence to support using probiotics to reduce risk of infections (upper respiratory tract infections and diarrhoea illnesses) in childcare and school aged children
• There is little evidence to suggest that probiotics help with #colic - the evidence is limited
• There's still more research that needs to be done - which #probiotic strain, what dose and for how long for all the above stuff. More information is still needed 👍🏾
• Not all strains have the same clinical effects or the same evidence behind them - so be clear on what you're giving your child - which strain, why, where the evidence is and whether or not it's worth your pennies. It's worth chatting to someone before you start ✌🏾
It's a constantly changing field with lots of ongoing research- but that's it in a nutshell!
• Also after many requests I’ve found a way to label posts 🤪 but keep the deliciousness- Miss S and Mr J- you’re welcome ❤️❤️ #thewholesomedoctor#doctorsofinstagram#medicine#health
Essentiële olie in huis krijgen is de eerste stap om alles te veranderen voor jouw levensstijl.
Dus hoe ziet dat eruit?
Stap 1: Je kiest een dōTERRA-pakket die het beste bij jouw behoefte past en wat binnen je budget past.
Onze pakketten worden naast dat ze gebundeld zijn met de meest populaire oliën en producten van dōTERRA ook met 25% korting aangeboden.
En door de stapelkorting het meest voordelig om zo kennis te maken met essentiële oliën.
Dit is inclusief een GRATIS voordeel account voor een jaar lang, inclusief The dōTERRA Essentials boek.
Hiermee krijg je 25% korting op al je productaankopen (normaal €25,- voor het aanmaken van een voordeelaccount)
Ook krijg je ons erbij 😊 zodat je altijd jouw hulplijn hebt om al je vragen te stellen tijdens het gebruik van jouw producten.
Stap 2: Neem contact met ons op om samen jouw pakket te bestellen, nu kunnen we verbinden en begeleiden en ondersteuning bieden om essentiële olie makkelijk en veilig toe te passen.
Wanneer je met ons bent verbonden, krijg je een welkomst gesprek met ons, toegang tot educatie, bronnen en een hele fijne community.
Dit is waarom onze nieuwe leden blij zijn met hun nieuwe lifestyle met essentiële oliën. Wij zijn er om je de weg te wijzen en om je de oliën écht te laten gebruiken.
[FRAN] Quels sont les objectifs du salon Africa Santé Expo🇨🇮🇫🇷🇳🇬 1. Offrir une plateforme d'échanges et de concertations des acteurs
2. Favoriser les partages d'expériences
3. Créer des partenariats
4. Construire un environnement sanitaire de qualité
5. Eco système de santé [ENG] What are the objectives of the Africa Santé Expo🇨🇮🇫🇷🇳🇬 1. To offer a platform for exchanges and consultations of stakeholders
2. To encourage the sharing of experiences
3. To create partnerships
4. To build a quality health environment
5. To create an eco health system 🔊🔊🔊Rejoignez-nous les 1 - 2 - 3 Avril 2020 pour la grande semaine du Ministère de la Santé et de l'hygiène publique sous le thème : 👉🏽Santé, Beauté et bien être : des solutions nouvelles adaptées à l'Afrique. #Africasanteexpo2020#OMS#WHO#Esanté#santé#sante#health#africahealth#childbirth#fakedrugs
0 02 minutes ago
🔹ARE YOU GONNA WORK FOR IT... 🤷🏻♀️
- I Wish 🙇🏻♀️
- I WILL 🙋🏻♀️
Many people will want what they're not willing to work for...
Nothin in life is just given and there's no shortcuts or quick fix (that lasts). ..
This applies to results, if you don't put the work in, monitor what you do and work fuckin hard then you're not gonna get there or its gonna be drawn out and be a stop start process which is why many people give up or resort to a "Quick Fix", make each day successful... Add up every successful day and that's gonna make the difference in the long run.
🔹MAKE EACH DAY COUNT... The days you waste will matter...
The days you think fuck it will catch up..
Show some dedication, show commitment, give a shit about yourself and what you're doing!
Personally for me...
I've always loved the gym and the bodybuilding sport, it doesn't mean I've had perfection throughout.. But I was determined to never give up and shut down altogether..
I find its the best coping mechanism and I don't know what else I'd do..
🔹Relationship breakups -
Go the gym..
🔹Someone dies -
Go the gym
🔹 Feeling deflated -
Go the gym
🔹Loving life -
Go the gym...
There's unlimited resources to succeed, use these.
SME Fitness offer a journey both online and 121, a journey which you can learn, gain experience and along the way create the best version of you, we're realistic in goals and honest in the process, removing a time limit and creating a lifestyle that you can stick to, creating a lasting change and one you can commit to 💯
🔹 GYM - @thewarehousegymhindley
🔹Photography 📸- @vrae_photography
🔹SME Fitness - @smefitnessresults
0 52 minutes ago
Gut Health Bowl by @veganfitnesscom
Gut health is massively important and often overlooked, but it may contribute to poorer health & issues with food absorption. We want to maximize the benefits of the food we consume to help fuel our training goals
Here are some key takeaways to improve your gut health:
1. The gut microbiota has been a topic of immense interest over the last years, as its composition and diversity seem to be closely linked to health and disease (1). Improve your gut health & there is increasing evidence you can improve your overall health.
Researchers from the American Gut Project found that people regularly eating 30+ different types of plant foods per week had a more diverse microbiome than those eating 10 or fewer different plant foods a week. (2)
2. Fiber is the most crucial component for a healthy gut and the prevention of immune disease, inflammation, high cholesterol and more. Thankfully by focusing on a whole foods plant-based diet, we can easily meet our fiber recommendations. (3)
3. Fermented foods are rich in probiotic bacteria so by consuming fermented foods you are adding beneficial bacteria and enzymes to your overall intestinal flora, increasing the health of your gut microbiome and digestive system and enhancing the immune system. Think tempeh, kimchi, sauerkraut, etc.
This bowl is great to help you improve your gut health, each ingredient plays a part!
3 oz tempeh (fermented & fiber)
6 oz sauerkraut (fermented & fiber)
1 oz carrots (fiber & antioxidants)
2 oz tomatoes (antioxidants & vit C)
2 oz peppers (antioxidants & vit C)
2 tbsp pumpkin seeds (omega3/6 & fiber)
1 tbsp microgreens (antioxidants)
2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
1.5 tbsp hemp seeds (omega 3/6 & minerals)
1. The human microbiome: at the interface of health and disease. Cho I, Blaser MJ. Nat Rev Genet. 2012
2. American Gut: an Open Platform for Citizen Science Microbiome Research.
3.Health benefits of dietary fiber. Anderson JW, Baird P, Davis RH Jr, Ferreri S, Knudtson M, Koraym A, Waters V, Williams CL. Nutr Rev. 2009
1 02 minutes ago
@harlytawas - Don’t feel bad for making decisions that upset other people. You are not responsible for their happiness, you’re responsible for yours. #ourgodisanawesomegod .
This week our pick of the week is Pluots. Pluots are a member of the (delicious!) stone fruit family. They are a hybrid fruit developed in the late 80s that are 75% plum and 25% apricot. They resemble plums with smooth skin, and a similar shape and texture. If you’ve never tasted a pluot you’re in for a treat! Pluots don’t have the bitter taste that you can sometimes find with plums. Instead, their flavor is brimming with sweetness. Grab yours in store or order online and we’ll thrown some in every week as we do with our produce of the week. The Leaf Team
1 23 minutes ago
On your pulse points at Mala - "A balancing blend of relaxing patchouli, uplifting geranium, nurturing rose and rejuvenating frankincense. The blend works together to relax, calm and restore balance to your body and mind. The rose and geranium help take the edge off emotions to support inner clarity and poise" @nealsyardremedies x
🌹🌹 COMPETITION 🌹🌹 Just letting you know there is still time to win our Valentine’s Day competition but commenting on this post the perfect name for our Valentine’s Day tea ☕️🌷 Romantic rose, luscious lavender and calming camomile are combined to make the most heart warming tea 🌼🌱 If your name is chosen, you will win a tin of our new tea and a $25 gift voucher for our online store 🥰😍 Terms and conditions as per our original post 👌🏻
10 things about me;
I am 26 years old 👸🏻
I am a CrossFit coach @tigermuaythai in Phuket, Thailand 🏋🏻♀️
Deadlifts over everything 💪🏼
Pancakes mean more to me than you ever will 🥞
Travel changed my life and continues to do so every year 🌎
I am terrible at make up / all things ‘girlie’ this was a photo shoot and @lalagems and @dalawaid made me beautiful 💅🏼
I love bungee jumping and all things adrenaline 🤪
Green is my favourite colour 🌴
I have 7 tattoos that are all travel related ♾
1. Lifestyle change
2. Fat loss (-30 lbs down)
3. Muscle gain .
This time last year, I committed to becoming the best version of myself. I quit the excuses and set short and long term goals. My health became my priority. Before I transformed my lifestyle, my diet was poor, I had no energy, and was overweight (but labeled as “thick”). I got disciplined and spent countless hours reading and learning about food, how our bodies function, and fitness. Just recently, I’ve learned to trust the process and find balance between being healthy and enjoying life. Yesterday, we were reminded about how valuable life is. Let’s nourish and cherish what we are blessed with today. 💪🏽❤️ .
. #weightloss#weightlossjourney#girlswholift #health#fitness#blackgirlsworkout#fitnessmotivation#fit#training#gymlife
51 1,0314 hours ago
Many are unaware that the brown peel of almonds contains tannin, which inhibits nutrient absorption. Once the almonds are soaked, the peel comes off easily, allowing the nuts to release nutrients. Soaked almonds also help with digestion. It releases the enzyme lipase, which is beneficial for fat digestion
78 1,6263 hours ago
Did my first leg session in the gym in AGES and I am not looking forward to feeling the aftermath 😰😰
Inspired by @lanifitnz workout this weekend just been (I took a few sneaky screen shots) today was a banded warm up with my @shapeu_bands followed by 4 giant sets of 12 x hip thrusts, lunges (each leg), dumbbell Romanian deadlifts & goblet squats - 🥵🥵🥵 go give @lanifitnz a follow if you need some inspo too ✨✨