I'm not sure why I took as long as I did to post this, but here it is anyways. Unfortunately I didn't get much context behind this photo, so I don't have much to share with you this time.
Has any made progress on their 2020 goals so far? I made a big step towards a new life long project via a special purchase recently. Not in cost, but in significance, but it's a secret for now. I hope to share that with you in the coming month. 😉😘
Come spend a Sunday morning with us and create a lovely reminder of spring time, this lovely leaf ring! ❤️ Students will be making a hand fabricated leaf wrap ring using silver sheet and wire.
The leaf will be an adjustable stoneless ring with hand stamped details that will create the organic texture and shape of a leaf.
On the inside of the band students will be able to inscribe their ring with a message, quote, or word of their choice using letter stamps.
Instructor: Sina Potestio
One 3-hr session
11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m., Sunday, January 26, 2020
$140. Materials Included
It’s been a full on week so it was lovely to end it with this 5 star review today from Kirsty who attended my soldering silver clay class last weekend at @arienas_collective @craftcourses ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
After yesterday's post, I thought I would share my original Roscoe blouse which I made in summer and... take the opportunity to get my Game of Thrones fangirl on! 🌟
Fabric: #nylonviscose from @minervadotcom (still in stock).
The entryway closet is finally complete! This space was definitely quite the challenge to photograph 😓. We designed this space with pieces that could easily be taken out and moved since we are currently renting. In your opinion, what are some essentials for an entryway closet?
Happy #Friday y'all 👋 and the #IGMakerSale 🎉 JUST as a reminder for some and to kick off my portion of the sale if y'all would Please take a moment and see below for my shop's policy for sales on Instagram:
1. All sales will be done through PayPal. You can comment SOLD/BACKUP and the Color/Number/Letter of the Item listed in my post comments and then send me a message. **Questions do NOT hold items!! Your message needs to contain your Name, PayPal email address & zip code.
2. I will send you an Invoice within 24 hours. You then have 24 hours to pay the invoice. Or by default the item(s) go to the Backup buyers.
3. All items posted are Ready to ship and will ship on the 1st available Postal Service date (ie Monday unless a holiday, then Tuesday) and via USPS First Class.
4. International Shipping IS available to CERTAIN countries upon request. Please message me prior to purchase to check. Charges will be at current postal cost, customs charges & fees are at buyers expense.
5. Please make sure that your PayPal address is CORRECT. I will not ship to secondary addresses unless they come via PayPal. This is for your sake as well as mine.
6. I do not accept returns on my items unless they are unused and in the same condition as received.
7. If you have a question about an item I am selling, Please message me directly rather than comment on the post. This way I will see it immediately and it won't have a chance of getting accidentally overlooked.
Thank y'all So Much & Enjoy 💞
Just an electrical panel to you. A door to exponential growth opportunities to me. As of last night I went from running my entire shop on one 110v outlet to six 110's and three 220's. I'm beside myself ecstatic with this upgrade and cannot wait to really get rolling now!.....after I completely reorganize and clean the shop
Love the collar design of the #Perthdress by @handmadebycarolyn 💙
It’s been raining ☔️, it’s been pouring 🌧 I’ve been waiting for the ☀️ to shine so I can take some proper photos and show you my favourite new dress. 🤞🏼for🌞this weekend.
Fabric is a cotton (gifted) from @fabricguysonline.