Well if this isn’t spot on from @pointmadelearning Choosing not to see someone as what they are is downgrading and dismissive. Imagine if someone said, “Yeah but, ya know, I don’t see you as a white person,” you’d think, “Okaaaaay...so what the hell am I?”
1 011 November, 2019
[mu’addātun] Hardware (Noun) [suriqat mu’addātul ḥawāsībi minal ma’mali] Computer hardware was stolen from the lab.
We are offering One-on-One online classes for Qur'an, Arabic for beginners, intermediate and advanced levels. What makes us your best choice is our application approach as we train our students' writing and speaking skills along with grammar and morphology. So you will have opportunity to practice what you learn in Grammar and Morphology through Writing Assignments and Spaking Sessions.
Take free trial class for your level assessment, course discussion and study material.
For Arabic, there will be 3 classes per week
Class Duration: 1 Hour
Tuition: USD 120/Month
For Qur'an, there will be 5 classes per week
Class Duration: 25 Mins
Tuition: USD 60/Month
Allah tells us in the Quran to always be fair and just, even to the non-Muslims. This is a stark contrast to what regular non-Muslims believe about us; they think we are going to harm them even though they are innocent. Clearly they haven’t read the Quran enough to know the true teachings of Islam.
Also in the hadith we can see that the Prophet ﷺ asked us to always be kind to our neighbors which include the Muslims and the non-Muslims. He was so merciful to the non-Muslims even if some of them tried to kill him, he let them go and did not punish them. Who can do this? No non-Muslim or even Muslim can do this. If our neighbor put poison on our food we would bring him to court and ask for the heaviest punishment for him. But the Prophet ﷺ did not do this. He was patient and merciful. If this doesn’t touch the non-Muslims’ hearts, what will?
May Allah make us amongst those that can show good character for the non-Muslims and grant us knowledge to spread the message of Islam.
107. And if Allah touches you with hurt, there is none who can remove it but He; and if He intends any good for you, there is none who can repel His Favour which He causes it to reach whomsoever of His slaves He will. And He is the Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.
108. . Say: "O you mankind! Now truth (i.e. the Qur'an and Prophet Muhammad ), has come to you from your Lord. So whosoever receives guidance, he does so for the good of his own self, and whosoever goes astray, he does so to his own loss, and I am not (set) over you as a Wakil (disposer of affairs to oblige you for guidance)."
109. And (O Muhammad ), follow the inspiration sent unto you, and be patient till Allah gives judgement. And He is the Best of judges.
## 11. Surah Hud (Prophet Hood)
1. Alif-Lam-Ra. [These letters are one of the miracles of the Qur'an and none but Allah (Alone) knows their meanings].
(This is) a Book, the Verses whereof are perfected (in every sphere of knowledge, etc.), and then explained in detail from One (Allah), Who is All-Wise and Well-Acquainted (with all things).
2. (Saying) worship none but Allah. Verily, I (Muhammad ) am unto you from Him a warner and a bringer of glad tidings.
3. And (commanding you): "Seek the forgiveness of your Lord, and turn to Him in repentance, that He may grant you good enjoyment, for a term appointed, and bestow His abounding Grace to every owner of grace (i.e. the one who helps and serves needy and deserving, physically and with his wealth, and even with good words). But if you turn away, then I fear for you the torment of a Great Day (i.e. the Day of Resurrection).
4. To Allah is your return, and He is Able to do all things."
5. No doubt! They did fold up their breasts, that they may hide from Him. Surely, even when they cover themselves with their garments, He knows what they conceal and what they reveal. Verily, He is the All-Knower of the (innermost secrets) of the breasts.
الهايلايتس ( البايو ) لازم تشوفه. 💫💚
أترك أثر تؤجر عليه بالتعليقات.🌸❤
15 36611 November, 2019
DO YOU HAVE A TAWEEZ? -
Was you told your taweez contains Quran and its suppose to protect you? Increase you in wealth? Or was it suppose to remove the magic or the evil eye placed upon you?
What if we told you that the taweez you have hanged around your neck, laying around your house, on your children’s bed are nothing but LIES !! -
TAKE THE TAWEEZ CHALLENGE
Gather all of your taweez and open them up to see if they only have Quran written on them. I can assure you the taweez will contain names of Jinns and shayteen, they will have grids and boxes with broken up letters and numbers or scribbles which makes no nonsense
Share your ‘destroy your taweez story’ with us
Post them on your social media and send to our Instagram account on @Alruqya_Healing -
Do you have a taweez in your home Around your neck, or under your pillow?
If the answer is yes GET THEM OUT AND DESTROY THEM!
Share & tag a friend👥
👉follow @Alruqya_Healing •
Why should you share knowledge, hadiths and other beautiful posts about #Islam ?
The Prophet Muhammad ﷺ said: “The one who guides to something good has a reward similar to that one doing it.” [Muslim 1893] ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Daily Hasanat provides daily #Hadith , #Quran , #islamicreminder and Islamic knowledge posts. If you enjoy the content follow us! Barakallahofikum!