The islands are popular for snorkeling and diving due to the warm water, high visibility and diverse marine life, including manta rays and spotted whale sharks, which can grow to 12m long. Other popular water activities include swimming, surfing, sea kayaking and jet-skiing. Travel by boat or seaplane is common on inter-island trips from Malé to uninhabited islands or small fishing villages, many of which offer guesthouses or homestays. The most typical travel accommodations are luxury spa resorts and overwater bungalows on wooden stilts.
• INSTANT ACCESS To FULL PLANS On Building The Shipping Container Home of Your Dream At A Very Low Price
• LINK IN BIO @ModHous
Our E-book Contains
• Shipping Container Home Detailed Plans.
• Shipping Container Guide with Step-By-Step Instructions That Can Save You Money And Time While Constructing Your Container Home.
• Excellent Examples Of Container Architecture With Insulation Technique.
– Check Out The LINK IN OUR BIO @ModHous Or On Our Site wwww.ModHous.com For Getting Access To Container Home PLANS+GUIDE
Happy Sunday everyone🎉!
Meet my new Edgartown Lighthouse oil painting, as colorful as the summers on the Vineyard.
The idea behind it.. is how the world would look like if we stopped time for a few seconds, everything would look more colorful, more alive.
The painting it's made with a palette knife, a lot of texture and a lot a love.
Original oil on canvas
If you didn’t upgrade to iPhone 11, you certainly can’t refuse to get your iPhone a shiny new “outfit”. The skin from the picture is called “Viper Green Tuning Metallic” and it’s available for all devices across our range. Shop at EasySkinz.com 🦠
WE TOOK ‘BE YOURSELF UNLESS YOU CAN BE A MERMAID’ VERY SERIOUSLY 😂.
You don’t want to know the time it took to create this (no worries we vlogged it all, coming soon!) ⏰. Creating content on a daily basis can be very challenging!! Most people don’t realise the work we put into creating photos. Some photos are easier than others of course... like here in The Maldives it’s definitely a lot easier than in a busy city!!!
But most of the time this is how it goes:
1. We look for good places to shoot 📷.
2. We figure out when will be the best light at that specific spot 🌞.
3. Are we going for a couple shot or single shot 🥰.
4. What pose are we going to do 👯♀️.
5. Are we going to use any props or create a certain setup 🍍🥥.
6. What are we going to wear? Something matching? Blend in with the background? 👙.
Like for this shot I changed bikini’s 2 times before we got the shot 🤣 and we replaced the shells 🐚 1 time as well 🙈.
Are you excited for our vlog from the Maldives?! As you requested in our stories we will do different parts instead of one long vlog🥰.
Shot at @discoversoneva#discoversoneva#experiencesoneva 🌴.