SOLD AND CLOSED this three bedroom, two bathroom townhouse in Ocean Lakes for our Seller. We were able to help our client find contractors to prepare his investment property to be sold, price it appropriately, prepare it to be marketed, put it on the market and then have it under contract for full list price in just ONE WEEK.
We then guided our Seller through the home inspection, property resale disclosure, appraisal and settlement processes. I laugh when people say that all Realtors do is unlock doors. I am here to help when you are ready!
New opportunity in Speas Meadow! Country living yet convenient to shopping and restaurants. Builder has the home plans to build or you can bring your own home plans, the possibilities are endless 🏡 contact Kristy Watson for more details!
2 622 hours ago
Join us for a blood drive on Wednesday this week! Click the link in our bio to see available times and sign up for a slot. We hope to see you there!
1 616 September, 2019
What an amazing trip, so many big things are coming. Can’t wait for 2020 🙏🏼
7 18216 September, 2019
Did you hear about one remaining apartment in the new building?
It was last, but not leased!
So many people want to move to their forever home as they outgrow their current home. Here are some mistakes from @realtordotcom to AVOID while preparing for that buying and selling process!:
1. Waiting too long to prep your home for selling - Don't wait until the last minute to kick-start this process, otherwise you could wind up in a bind.
2. Skipping the backup plan - It may work out where you CAN'T buy & sell simultaneously. Keep your emergency fund well-stocked. In a best-case scenario, you may simply need a hotel for a week, but you may also find yourself looking into short-term rentals.
3. Buying too big - Pre-approval is essential, because it puts a stop to unrealistic dreaming by telling you exactly what size of house you can afford.
4. Working with too little cushion - You know what price your house should sell for. But what if the market softens? If you're forced to take an offer that's $20,000 less than expected, there goes the down payment on your new home. Give yourself a cushion on what you need to sell your existing home for.
5. Failing to compromise - One mistake is expecting so much from the people selling the home, but not being willing to give anything to the buyers of their own home. A little compromise goes a long way, especially when there are two escrows (or more) on the line.
6. Using two different real estate agents - Expect this already messy process to get even messier if you're juggling agents for your listing and for buying a new home. Simplify things by using the same agent for both transactions.
7. Closing on a Friday - Bank transfers can take a few days to go through. In order to ensure there's money in your account when the time comes, buffer a few days to transfer funds.
8. Closing late in the afternoon - Banks usually stop wire transfers by 3 p.m. in the time zone where the property is located. Closing in the morning allows extra time for the money to hit your account.
Come visit one of our many open houses this weekend! There's sure to be one in your area. Our agents are excited to meet you and help you reach all of your real estate goals! Now is a great time to buy, so check out all of these fantastic properties!
What is the easiest staging accessory? Pillows! You can make bold changes to your room just by changing the color of the pillows. Preparing to sell your house? Try adding pillows....and call me! I'd love to help you stage ☺️
Real estate is generally a great investment option. It can generate ongoing passive income and can be a good long-term investment if the value increases over time. We’d love to help you invest in your future! Call us today to talk to an agent!
This is exactly why we do what we do. www.atrestore.com
Repost from @realtor.bailey
For me, I've noticed that its the small things, the conversation starters, that allow me to solidify leads, like this sticker on the back of my work iPad! #justrealtorthings
On the sands of Millionaire’s Row, Miami’s most beautiful and exclusive stretch
of beachfront, sits 57 Ocean — a distinctive building housing just 81 residences that
sparkles among its peers. Expected completion date is 2021. Prices starting at $1.5M.
3 9015 August, 2019
I was sitting out back by the pool with my oldest and he asked for my phone. I didn't want to give him my phone...so much time gets wasted mindlessly scrolling. So instead of giving him my phone I asked him if he was caught up on all his summer reading. He had committed to a goal at the beginning of summer and it's an attainable goal, so long as he does a little bit each day. If he doesn't, well then it starts to pile up and become overwhelming. So instead of giving him my phone, we had a little chat and then he ran up, grabbed his book and spent those 20 minutes getting caught up.
Summer reading programs are a lot like real estate. It doesn't matter what you do every once and awhile, it matters what you do everyday. •••
Are you prospecting everyday?
Are you following up with your leads?
Are you generating leads everyday?
If you answered no to any of those questions, it's time to stop approaching real estate like an amateur and go pro. Make the mental shift. This is not a hobby, it's a job. Treat it like one and it will begin to produce like one. When you go pro it changes the time you go to bed, the time you wake up, how you structure your day and what you feed your mind. •••
You do not have time to be an amateur. The amateur instagrams, the professional works. •••
If you’re ready to grow your real estate business, click the link in my bio and get yourself on my email list, I’m sending weekly tips and tricks to get 100 moms to $100k in real estate.