🦩 ALWAYS LOOK ON THE PINK SIDE OF LIFE 🦩 @flamingovegas
People often say “Vegas was amazing, but so expensive” and it really doesn’t have to be. Sure if you’re booking the attractions, seeing the shows, gambling in the casino or hitting the pool parties you’re going to build up a hefty credit card bill at the end of the month 🙈 but there’s also A LOT of interesting free stuff you can do! 👍🏼 One of these things is just walking up and down the strip and looking in the different hotels. There is so much to do & see that is 100% free and won’t cost you anything! #FreeThingsToDoVegas 🤑
Check out our blog on the #freethingstodoinvegas coming soon! 🎰 .
1. I pretty much wear the same clothes, everyday. I like options, I love options. For me, options equals freedom but too many options is just frustrating and time consuming. Not that my plate is full of time sensitive shit but it's a matter of parsimony, taking the easiest route to your goal, the path of least resistance. Less stress and then move on. I look good in nothing so it really doesn't matter what I wear anyway.
2. One tour today at noon.
3. Gonna try David Chang's new restaurant, Moon Palace at Palazzo. Sliders, hot chips and beer. Sign me up!
4. Truck has cracks in the exhaust manifold. I love a good $500 auto repair. My favorite. Actually, is not enough, wish it was closer to a grand.
5. Anyone wants to go on a "pay what you like tour" of Downtown. Let me know.
Grandes Momentos de la Pintura Mundial, 16 eBooks… Recorra las distintas épocas que conforman la historia del hombre a través de quienes lograron capturar esos instantes en este arte. -
Historia de la Serie Mundial del Béisbol, 8 eBooks en formato PDF... En esta verdadera joya, los amantes del béisbol tendrán acceso a todos los resultados, anécdotas y curiosidades del popular deporte. -
View from the Rio Masquerade Suite 22nd floor. Always prefer mountain view over the Strip View. Strip view is more expensive and haven't figure out why. These mountains, during sunrise are just cherry red! And the sunsets! Oh my gosh! Why would you wanna look at casinos over mountains? If you get the chance, choose mountain view, everytime!
It's hard to say what this room would cost because every Caesars Diamond member gets different rates and deals but you won't pay any resort fee and I've seen this room as low as $62. Floor to ceiling windows, dinning room, living room, sperate one bedroom which that bathroom is its own room in itself, jacuzzi, couches, coffee tables, coffee machines, a couple flat screens, 1,600 sq ft. The decor is 1990's but whatever. I'm pleased. Now time to go back to my regular place!
Going to see @jamesturell Akhob with @ersoyelifbasak over at Aria's Crystal shops. It's this intense, immersive light art installation above the Luis Vuitton on the fourth floor and last time I went it was a three month waiting list. You have to wear these special shoe covers, no photos or filming and there's these two rooms with this flat light that slowly changes for about 25 minutes. You want to walk out into the light to see what's out there but there's this six foot ledge that drops off onto the light bulb so someone stands at the ledge to make sure you don't fall over.
Just Married AF👰.
🙌I am guided by the saying that what' yours, won 't pass you by. You just need to be ready to receive it.
.💒We know we kinda rushed into this after only close to 16 years since we know each other, but Vegas can make one go really crazy
.👨👩👧👦Shoutout to our families for accepting and supporting us and not trying to make this about them (@adrianraducan & @cristinalinacristinoiu
* 🙋♀️Shoutout to our friends who would have liked to take part (we apologise for not being rich enough to afford a romanian traditional wedding) * 🙌Thanks to all the people who supported us from Vegas, either by choice or chance. *
* ❤ Shoutout to our , godparents , @liviam14 and Ashish, we love you to the fake sky and back , and back to the real one.
I think I've found my downtown tour cover photo. Ya, I think I've got it. Story time.
So my life is in shambles right and it's nightmare because @whereisannamaria is visiting so it's a mixture of touring around, photos, donuts, tea, tacos, good food, good humor and good times! But the hotel room is a mess! It's like zebra walked through this place in a desperate search for donuts and black tea.
We went to downtown to find some old motels to take photos of and stumbled across @andresaraiva Empty Club. I got some good MySpace angles of Anna, this is a good little photo spot! At the same time, there were two guys doing a little photo shoot of each other, in these badass black leather jackets.
They finished, crossed the street, and we asked them if they could take a photo of us crossing. I still didn't have a good cover photo for my downtown tour and I wanted something similar to my Vegas Strip tour cover photo. They were awesome and snapped a bunch of shots. As Anna and I were walking, she curiously asked me if I think they'd let her take a photo in their leather jackets, because after all, she had a pretty ugly dress and didn't really work with this background. Haha. And they did! So maybe go to her story to see photos of her in a leather jacket narrowed from these two random dudes. Check the story to see them! Cool guys.
But if you're looking for the exact location of this spot. Figure it out on your own or book my downtown tour! 😂 However, I know when I upload this onto Airbnb, they're gonna butcher it and chop out the Downtowner Motel sign. Just won't be the same.
• Places : Las Vegas sign
• 2019, Las Vegas, Nv
• Kota ini sih sesuai dengan julukannya ‘ Sin City’ karena di kota ini hampir semuanya legal dilakukan selama ga menggangu orang lain, mulai dari judi, ganja, alkohol, sampai prostitusi pun legal.