Hi, your mom and dad are here again to remind you to never try to turn building IKEA furniture into a couple’s activity. It is not a couples activity. It is a singular person activity. Unless you want to argue with each other and get so stressed out that you both have a bad attitude for the rest of the day.
2/2 @tylayaweh came down for this shoot hours before doing his opening set at the forum for @postmalone. It was the final day of tour. What a trooper to come and be really humble and ready to rock it out.
Y’all. I’m shooting my first (official) concert in nearly a year since my concussion tonight, and it happens to be my favorite music group in one of my favorite cities. Excuse me while I cry in the pit.
Post Bippity Boppity Boutique, we had a fast pass to meet Cinderella, but due to the awful weather and the fireworks show, they shut that attraction down. When the awesome folks at Disney saw that our princesses were bummed, they took us straight to Cinderella’s castle to meet her right away. No lines, no anything, just us. It was awesome and magical. Their customer service was on point and they made the evening.
These past two weeks I’ve been really thinking about my business and myself!
I signed up for @hotworxfortsmitharkansas and have gone six days in a row cause I’m ADDICTED!!! More on this later! If you ever want to go with me, let me know. You can try FOR FREE and I hate working out alone! 😄
I really want to focus more on myself and my goals and what I really want and need out of life/ who I want to be and so far it’s been amazing! Hard! But amazing! So look out for all the drastic changes coming! 😜
For a lot of people January is this big month or renewal and change but for me it’s one of the darkest months for me! I just go into this pit of reflection and self loathing. But this year I chose to really make a change. I just realized that I’m FED UP with not being satisfied and not fully going after what I want because of shame or comparison! So many incredible things have been happening and it’s only February. I can feel my life and myself shifting and honestly I don’t think I’m ready for it but I’m going to hold on and get ready!! 2020 BABY!!!
My husband is getting pretty good at using my camera lately. He likes when I give him photo cred, so here ya go babe! 📸: @tommy_wenzell_tattoos
Got some new followers recently and wanted to do one of those little “fun fact” posts so I can stay hip and relevant on the gram:
1. I was born on Christmas Eve, and my godfather gave me my middle name to signify it - Samantha Noel.
2. I have a Capricorn moon, sun AND rising sign 💪🏼
3. My life revolves around my family - we are extremely Italian.
4. I wouldn’t say I have powers, but when I was a kid I wished for a little sister, and that shit came true!
5. I once wrote a 75 page thesis on Charlie Chaplin.
6. My dog, Walter, makes up 98% of my heart.
7. My favorite movie is Sunset Boulevard. I adore silent films and if you do too, we should be best friends!
8. I work full time for a start-up cold brew coffee brand in NYC.
9. I live with PMDD and PCOS, so my default is exhaustion, and its a really sick combo for my sanity/totally chill moods. (I also enjoy sarcasm)
10. My love for photography started before iPhones, but I became truly fascinated by it when studying film history in college. Seeing this incredible community of photographers on IG inspired me to dive in and build a brand of my own. -
Thanks for reading this far! Would love to hear some fun facts about you if you’d like to share in the comments below 🤓 Xo