So I didn’t know much about terpenes. I ate some terpene gummies before I knew what they were or did and nothing happened... here’s some info!
Terpenes can intensify or downplay the effects of cannabinoids. Terpenes are also responsible for the aroma of various things such as citrus fruits and plants like lavender. The 2nd most abundant terpene in cannabis is limonene. Which is found in various citrus fruits. Limonene helps to rid you of stress and enhance your mood. Strains high in limonene include Sour Diesel and OG Kush as well as Super Lemon Haze.
As I sit here on the eve of the unknown, I’m trying to focus my attention on the positive changes to come, but can’t help but reflect on the things I’ve learned over the past decade having gone from Intern to Manager. .
1. Get in the trenches shoulder to shoulder with your staff while they’re taking grenades, don’t direct them from your thrown. .
2. True customer service has been lost by most businesses and corporations... People will pay a few extra dollars for a better experience, and oftentimes you can help them save that extra money in some other manner. . 💚
3. Set a bar and pay your staff accordingly. We focus too much on the wage our employees make for the tasks they were hired for. What is lost upon most (or conveniently ignored) are those taking on things above what they were hired for... Don’t take advantage of those who are willing to take on that extra work. Don’t define a position with a wage range, let your workers set their own wages with production and results. . 💚
4. Many businesses sabotage their own growth because of an unwillingness to see their profit margins dip. One little dip now can lead to a much larger jump in business in the future. . 💚
5. Know your staff. Know their story. We’ve all gotten to where we are in life on different paths, don’t judge a person until you know who you’re judging. .
6. Previous experience doesn’t always lead to the best hire. Success is largely based on that an individuals unwillingness to fail. . 💚
7. The most successful businesspeople listen to their staff, OFTEN. At the end of the day, whether you’d like to admit it or not… YOU work for THEM. They can make your day as easy or hard as they choose. Help you succeed or watch you fail. Never. forget. that. .
... If you want them to help you when you need it, help them when they need it. Whether it be at work or in life. . 💚
⚠️ GIVEAWAY ALERT!! @jollybeangiant For every 10 packs sold between now and 420 1 pack will be put in the giveaway bucket! Rules are as follows: 🇨🇦 & 🇺🇲 only
2) REPOST WITH HASHTAGS
3) TAG A FRIEND 1 PER COMMENT UNLIMITED ENTRIES.
🎫 Want to win two FREE tickets to @M3Ffest to see @BonIver@LocalNatives@sanholobeats and more? 🎫 We're decking one lucky winner out in HUXTON gear & setting them up with 2 one-day tickets to McDowell Mountain Music Festival! All you have to do is tell us who you're going with and who you can't wait to see.
How To Enter:
- Like this photo & follow @HUXTONUSA
- Comment with your favorite act on the M3F lineup & tag your go-to festival friend (make sure they are following us, too)
*You can comment as many times as you want! - BONUS ENTRY: Share this post on your story & tag @HUXTONUSA
Winner will be chosen at random and announced on 3/2
Disclaimer: No Purchase necessary | You must be 21+ to enter | Enter as many times as you want | This giveaway is in no way affiliated or endorsed by M3F, Instagram or Facebook.
The scale is a 😂 liar
Stop letting the scale determine your mood. Both pictures I’m weighing 94 lbs but left side I had a higher percentage of fat and hardly any muscle. Right side I’m 8% body fat with a lot more muscle. This is why I tell my ladies who enter my challenge to hide the scale and focus on how they look and feel. .
It’s a myth when people say muscle weighs more than fat. 5 lbs of fat is the same as 5 lbs of muscle but MUSCLE is more DENSE so it looks slimmer. .
Forget about your BMI and doctors telling you that you are overweight with that old tool probably made up in the BC era. Worry about your body fat percentage and have them check that instead of your BMI. The BMI tool can be extremely inaccurate for someone who is solid muscle and shouldn’t be the only indicator that doctors use for weight management. If you want to learn how to decrease your body fat hit me up; my next challenge that starts April 6th focuses on healthy habits and learning how to love the skin your in while decreasing your body fat. .
Remember Love the skin your in no matter what. You are beautiful. This is your journey. You are not competing against anyone but your old self. Take things one day at a time and don’t quit. You got this girl ☺️ and if you need help let’s chat it’s time for you to see real results without having to spend so much money on shot that doesn’t work like wraps, pills, teas and shakes. Let’s do this the right way.
So Philly not only has awesome street art, but they have amazing mosaic glass tile work around the city that we love to shoot our pieces in front of. Doesn’t this gold clamp look great with the blue tiles??
Modify by Design - Modular Water Pipes Done Right
Ease of Cleaning / Part Replacement / Set-Up Switch-Up / Travel Ease
I couldn’t have made this journey quitting alcohol without cannabis. I started smoking as a young teenager but as I get older the benefits of marijuana help me in so many ways. From anxiety, sleep, back pain, headaches, just to name a few. I am grateful it finally became legal and is becoming more accepted. It still baffles me that alcohol is such a normalized thing when it is literally poison for your body. For years I was in a constant fog while drinking everyday. Now I can enjoy life and I am happy to remember everyday I walk this earth. I love my cannabis infused self. 💚💛❤️ The picture on the left is from May 2019, only 5 months into my new life. I have transformed into someone I truly love and I am proud of the person I am becoming everyday. 🌬🥰 #transformationtuesday#noalcohol#420days#cannabisinfused#gangagirls#selflove#grateful#happiness#healthy#fit#marijuanamovement#mermaid#strong