I know I don’t post a ton of all over colors but ..... I have to tell you something very important about the REF Cream Color .👋🏼 This permanent color line has some amazing benefits that need to be shared:
1. It’s Gluten Free & VEGAN & Cruelty Free
2. There is Aloe Vera in it to soothe the scalp. No more Itchy Sensitive Scalp
3. It has a secret Anti- Aging Antioxidant in it to Protect against fading FROM THE INSIDE OUT!
4. QUINOA Protein in the color to build strength while processing.
5. The lowest ammonia content possible ..which makes your color last longer.
How AMAZING ..... seriously though.💯 #refstolkholm#killermanesalon#mastercolorist#coloreducator#bravasalonspecialist
0 152 hours ago
Pretty in Pixie!!! Her platinum tones are beautiful👏🏼🤍
Cut | Color | Style : @beautybyjasmen
|| Cuz guys need pampering too 💆🏻 I NEVER know what @actorpascalrehm is gonna ask for when he comes in and I 🖤 it, even if it’s just a tweak here or there he keeps me on my toes. This is our current style and we love it🤘🏻what do you think?
Who says hair has to be complicated?!? We hear all these terms being thrown around and I think sometimes it confuses you guys, who sit in our chair, when all you really want is pretty hair! I try really hard not to talk too much “lingo” behind the chair when consulting with a client. I like to keep things simple and uncomplicated when talking to you guys! Here is a simple highlight with an all over color to warm up what she already has naturally.
3 95 hours ago
Teal Baby!! If you like it, I’m lovin it!! This is a custom color, a 613 lace wig or bundles and a closure will help you achieve this look! Shop the site, link in bio 💞
📸 Stylist Unknown 📸
THIS SUNDAY! Let's talk about what you say to your hair and body when you look in the mirror.
So many people do not realize that taking care of your hair and your body is not just about the products you use or what you do... it starts with what you think and what you say! Do you love your hair as it is? Do you say nice things to yourself when you look in the mirror? When you think about your body, what are the first words that come to mind? These concepts are at the core of the workshop I am presenting on Sunday starting at 10:30 am @simplywholesome with @queentalkla. Now is your chance to get in on all the secrets to a happier, healthier, more beautiful you! Get your tix now! #talknicetoyourhair#talknicetoyourbody
Embracing her inner brunette! The shine and dimension is amazing in this! Overall color change and paneling in low lights still keeping some pieces of her blonde coming through made for this beautiful masterpiece
Swipe to see before ➡️➡️➡️
Bombshell Blowout +
Cali Style Beach Waves 🎥 What is it?! Issa movement between Volume Consistency Waves & Shine | Freedom of effortlessly movement that’s organized but yet chaotic. •
• I used::: •
•@amika The Kure Repair Shampoo & Conditioner •
• @amika Brooklyn Bombshell Blowout
• @matrix Serum
• @matrix Total Results High Amplify .
I style over 7 different types of waves depending on preference
.Book:::: Bombshell Blowout
When it comes to a full 360 transformation our money’s on @paintedhair to get the job done. The method she uses is her ✨PaintedHair✨ Application adding in low lights & breaking the base to add dimension to her client’s hair. #bellamihairpro
37 8,83018 January, 2020
Follow her tips below for how she achieved the perfect waves 🌊 with 4 packs of 22” our #bellamihairpro i-tips in #2 / #24 Dark Brown/Creamy Blonde Ombre, #18 / #60 / #610 Sunkissed Golden Blonde, #8 / #60 Ash Brown/Ash Blonde Balayage, and #18 / #70 Dirty Blonde/Platinum Sombre.
1.25” curling iron turned to 390°
1. Start at the bottom and I use my rows of @bellamihairpro i tips as my sections.
2. Grab a small section of hair (especially when the hair is longer. You want it to heat evenly without frying) and I drag the iron down gently to evenly pre-heat the hair.
3. If you are working with any extensions note that I’m holding onto the base of the hair as to not create tension at the scalp.
4. Start with the rod closer to the head and gently feed the hair through while turning at the same time.
5. Try to keep the hair more like a ribbon so again, it heats evenly.
6. Continue this motion until you get almost to the ends. ( I leave out anywhere between 1-3 inches of the ends out. Looks more natural)
7. Gently release curl in a downward direction and drag on the ends with the curling iron to ensure there is no crease where you left the ends out.
8. DO NOT BRUSH FINGERS THROUGH UNTIL COMPLETELY COOLED!!!
9. The next curl you will curl the opposite way so the curls stay defined, beachy and don’t become one massive torpedo curl.
10. Once I get to the top I CURL THE NATURAL HAIR AS A SEPARATE SECTION THAN THE TOP ROW OF EXTENSIONS!!!!! THIS MAKES THE HAIR BLEND AND NOT SEPARATE.
11. Boom. Done.