Während das alte Jahr langsam an Druck verliert, steigt die Vorfreude auf 2020. Am 02.02.2020 trefft Ihr mich und viele weitere tolle Dienstleister auf der kleinen, ganz privaten Hochzeitsmesse des @dasweddingcollective.
Ich bin gespannt, wen ich dort von Euch treffen ubd kennenlernen werde.
Oh heyyy 👋. I’ve gained some more followers since I last introduced myself so here I go with a few things about me.
1. First off, I’m Alyssia. Try to guess how to pronounce it... I’m guessing you’ve already butchered it. It’s pronounced [ah-leesh-uh]. For those I’ve never corrected, I’m sorry not sorry, it’s just easier that way 😂
2. I am a military spouse. Been with my Air Force husband for 8 years and married for 5. We have two beautiful babies Mia who is almost 4 and Everett who is 9 months.
3. I’m a broadcast journalist by trade. Went to school for television broadcasting but have only worked in the radio industry so far as a news reporter. Left the industry after having my daughter but if the right opportunity comes around I’d love to get back at it again!
4. I grew up doing musical theatre professionally. I’ve also won multiple singing competitions around British Columbia! I auditioned for Canadian idol and Canada’s got talent!
5. I love adventure. I’m always up to try something a little crazy. I’m also a thrill seeker. I love scary rides and I hope to sky dive one day.
6. When I was a teenager, I auditioned for many roles including HANNAH MONTANA, LAVAGIRL and ELEKTRAS sidekick! I miss acting.
The Alsace region along France’s border with Germany is home to one of the most magical and oldest Christmas markets in Europe✨ Started in the 16th century, Strasbourg’s market has been celebrating for some 445 years, complete with caroling choirs, Nativity plays, an ice rink, and mulled wine served in boot-shaped mugs all while strolling from chalet to chalet amongst the twinkling lights. Christkindelsmärik wooden stalls stacked with delicate ornaments and Nativity figurines surround Notre-Dame Cathedral and line Place Broglie. Edible specialties include pretzels, roasted chestnuts, bredele cookies, and flammekeuche (a "flamed cake" thin pizza of bacon, onions, and crème fraîche) ✨
♡ Trust the wait, embrace the uncertainty and enjoy the beauty of becoming.
♡ Hey, hi, hello! We have some new friends that have joined our loving, open armed community here on Instagram. 👏🏼 So I thought it would be a perfect time for a little introduction of myself.
♡ I’m Corynn, a 27 year old entrepreneur. I own two small businesses - Homebody, a cleaning and property management company and Corynn Shawn, a home goods and hair accessories retail/ blog / a little bit of everything biz.🤪
♡ I’m passionate about SO many things. After all, I call myself a “multi passionate achiever” for a reason.😉 However, here is what I’m currently focusing my energy on:
• Corynn Shawn - making tons and tons of #BabyBows and #SoyCandles , and prepping for the relaunch of the website!!
• Christmas Decor - I just can’t get enough!
• School - (finally) finishing my last semester come January.
• Coffee - specifically dairy free eggnog lattes😋
• Authenticity - I believe it has never been more important to just be yourself. In a world of styles, trends social media and filters, raw authenticity is rare. Let’s just be open and honest and support one another for our unique, unfiltered selves.
♡ Well, that’s a little bit about me. I’d love to hear a little about YOU, my newfound friend!💓
Loving YOU Always,
⠀⠀ ♡ Outfit Details:
• Shoes: @JackRogersUSA from @Nordstrom
• Jeans: @KanCan_Jeans Style# KC7208D from @TJMaxx
• Shirt: @CynthiaRowley from TJMaxx
• Handbag: Hand-me-down vintage briefcase from my mama
• Bracelets: @AlexAndAni
"If you care about what you do and work hard at it, there isn't anything you can't do if you want to." I never expected that an audition 9 months ago would lead me down a Street so full of growth and learning and self-discovery. I care so much for this place and I'm so excited to step into my new position where I get to spend every day helping create that same magic for others.
I was tagged ages ago in the #tenthingsilove challenge (can’t be books, family, or pets) by @lilacsandliterature so I’m finally getting caught up. Let me know if we have anything in common!
CHRISTMAS. Needless to say, I fall into the category of people who think this is the most wonderful time of year. The movies, the carols, the baking, the family time, the ornaments, and of course the tree! There’s just this extra special joy and warmth in the air and I love it all.
TEA. This is probably the least surprising thing about me on this list, but a good cup of tea (black tea with a little milk and sugar) is truly one of life’s simplest pleasures.
TEACUPS. Theres’s nothing better than having said good cup of tea in a beautiful teacup and saucer. I’m lucky to have inherited my own little collection of cups from my grandmother so they’ll always be precious to me.
MAINE. Have you ever been to a place and just have this inexplicable feeling you belong, like somehow your soul feels lighter and more at ease? This is how I feel by the ocean in Maine. Maybe it’s because I’ve been going there since before I could walk, but it’s the other half of where I belong.
A FRESH MANICURE. I love doing my nails, and I think a good manicure is one of the easiest ways to freshen up and feel put together. You can take on the world with a fresh manicure.
ROAD TRIPS. This is pretty simple—I’m not a huge traveler, but I love exploring places by car, taking in the scenery and making little stops along the way.
BREAKFAST. Breakfast foods are my fave and I will truly never get sick of them. #teambaconandeggs
THE MEDIEVAL MEDITERRANEAN WORLD. Ha, just wanted to make sure you were still reading! But in all seriousness, I’m fascinated by this time and place. As a PhD student, it’s my job to study shiny, beautiful things and their roles in forming cultural, political, and geographical allegiances.
1970s. I sometimes feel like I was born in the wrong decade because I feel like a 70s girl at heart. The music is especially my favourite.
BUTTERFLIES. These were my grandmother’s favourite, and now whenever I see them it’s like a special little visit from her.
Snakes outgrow their skin.
Women do too.
I’m being called to expand once again.....
[To resist, to surrender, to crave, to welcome]
More than a detour this shift feels like a strong pull. 🍁
How much am I going to expand?
I’m gonna to be ambitious. Physically, spiritually, mentally. #manifestingabundance My life will to be anything I want it to be.
I see it.
I am expanding.
My frequency is too #awakenedmind 🍁
The NEW #GEMINI FACE is surfacing.
📸 Beautiful composition by @patrikbangleportraits
182 1,00511 October, 2019
Even in today's day and age it can be hard to meet new people, whether that's in a new city or your hometown! #ad Ever since moving to Charleston, I've been using the NextDate feature on the @meetmeapp! 💜 It's such a fun way to to interact and meet new people with similar interests! I love getting to chat and get connect to users near me and around the world all through livestream 🌎 #nextdate#meetme#dateme
6 1,02812 December, 2019
haha shoutout to my mom for taking these
- - - PS. SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT! im gonna be in the @prizeandtrophy fashion show with @prymrr & a few others at @realarttacoma on January 18th! (all information is on the flyer of the last photo). i’d love to see you guys there 💓💓🥺🥺