We are so grateful to all those who contributed to our family fun day as part of our 2019 Family Weekend. Thanks to the amazing Bouncy Kings Bouncy Castle Hire, Journey Holistics. Oreo and Friends Animal Encounters and the Samba band. Thanks to our fabulous researchers who brought their projects to life in fun and engaging ways. Thanks also to Family Fund who came along to speak to our families about grants that may be available to them. And last, but by no means least, Lynne from Designed4Travel who talked to our families about all aspects of holidays with children who have complex medical needs.
So far I have:
1) Been lucky enough to open my Etsy shop, get a 5⭐️rating from my amazing customers and create some commissioned items! #etsysellersofinstagram
2) Got to spend time immersing myself in the creative world more; seeing degree shows; especially the beautiful Costume work from NTU, where I graduated from, (attempting) the 100 days challenge- to be re-attempted next year! ❤️ #morecreativity
3) I LEARNED HOW TO NOT KILL PLANTS. The plants pictured are all still alive (I mean one is slightly brown but that’s okay...) and this is huge for me! 🌱 #officeplants
4) Got to see THE best animals, all year round! So many good Office Dogs, my two bunnies Julian and Brienne and then yes I did cuddle a skunk, which did change my life 😍! #oreoandfriends
5) I got to visit Italy (Rome, Naples and Pompeii, Florence and Vatican City) and nearby to VC we hunted down THE BEST vegan burger place ever! #flowerburger
I feel so lucky to have had the incredible year I’ve had- here’s to next year 💜⭐️ #bringon2019