MEAT UP IS TOMORROW!!! Get some of the best BBQ in town made from grass fed beef!!! 9-1pm at Valentina's BBQ! Bags of Butter Fudge will be available for sale including our 🎃 PUMPKIN SPICE! 🎃 This is a frozen product so be sure you stick them in your freezer right when you get home!
➖Weight Loss Vs. ➕Weight Gain Meals
🙌 Follow @hypedfitness_
🙌 Follow @hypedfitness_
🙌 Follow @hypedfitness_
📷 By @themealprepmanual
*Swipe to see all Five ideas and below for full details!💫🍱💫
💪Depending on what diet protocol you follow, you can adjust the meal as needed💪
1️⃣ Turkey Sausage Breakfast Skillet
• 3:1 egg white yolk ratio
= higher protein to fat ratio
• Lower carb breakfast
• Use more yolks
• Extra carbs with the potatoes
• Use butter & full fat milk to scramble eggs
• More oil to cook meat & potatoes
2️⃣ Firecracker Chicken
• Spray oil to cook vegetables
(essential nutrients & vitamins from varied veg!)
• Chicken breast instead
• Chicken thigh has higher calories
• Any rice type to increase carbs
• Lower portion of vegetables
3️⃣Sweet Potato Hash
• Turkey sausage
(maintains volume and cuts calories)
• Any vegetables to increase volume without many calories
• Pork sausage
• More sweet potato
4️⃣Maple Sriracha Meatballs
• Ground turkey, less calorie dense
• Less quantity of meat
• Slightly more broccoli trees :)
• A bed of zucchini noodles
(these provide volume to help keep you fuller)
• Ground pork
(more moisture,calories and fat=better choice for weight gain)
• Rice adds carbs to help replenish your glycogen stores and prepare your body for your next workout!
5️⃣Buffalo Chicken with Garlic Parmesan
• Potato Wedges
• 1/2 of a potato
• Less chicken
• Choose chicken breast instead
• A whole potato
• Half the vegetables
• Choose chicken thighs meat instead
Not the prettiest looking pancake, but protein-packed nonetheless. Hey, @therock , I'm coming for your kitchen.
1 05 minutes ago
💯 days to get your mind, body && soul how you want
Seriously, think about it! If you are sick and tiiired of where you are at
👉tiired of having no energy && no motivation
👉tiired of starting and stopping over and over again
👉tiired of not seeing results
👉tiired of rediculous meal restrictions
Then babe.. IT IS TIME TO TAKE A C T I O N
Not NEXT year. Not when you are ready. I mean after all... Exactly how bad are you wanting THIS CHANGE you keeping saying you want?
Want accountibility? I got you.
Want a community? I'll introduce you to one.
Want a nutrition plan where you can still have your cake and eat it too? I'll show you!
Want an amazing personal trainer? I'll show you 20!
Want a new bestie and cheerleader for your journey? I AM YOUR GIRL!💕
So why not join me and others on this 💯 day journey beginning Sept 30th! We want it bad enough so we aren't stopping till we finish! The workouts are 30 minutes and you can literally do them virtually ANYWHERE! 📱💻🏖️🏋️🏋🏻♀️
It's time to get back to feeling like yourself! Everything else will be okay 👌while Momma takes her 30 minutes!
Drop 💯 if your done with your excuses and wanting a change! Let's finish out this year and welcome in the new year with a BANG!
Our new iced coffee drink mix gives you a protein and energy-packed way to start your day or to enjoy an afternoon pick-me-up or evening treat, its an alternative to many popular coffeehouse products and contains 15g of protein, 2g of sugar, 100 calories and 80 mg of caffeine per 25g serving, and is made without artificial flavours or colourings.
The all-mighty almond has us going NUTS!!! 🥜 Not only for the great taste, but health benefits too! Protecting your heart is not all almonds are known for, there are some cool facts we learned about almonds and we want to share them with you!
Betsy’s Best selects the best quality non-GMO almonds grown in California. They are lightly roasted to bring out their sweet flavor. I love using local almonds because I know the farms where they are sourced. Do you know many of the other almond butters import almonds from Spain? So the next time you dig into a jar of Betsy’s Best you can appreciate knowing that the great taste and quality come from our natural farms right here in the US! Oh yea, you can ALSO appreciate those beautiful honey bees for doing such a great job! Without them we wouldn’t have almonds!!! Go bees! 🐝
10 Fun Facts About Almonds * Almonds need really hot weather and cool winters to grow
* They are 100% reliant on wild bees and honey bees for crop pollination — No bees, no almonds
* Almond growers rent bees for pollination and it’s one of the most costly issues for growers
* Bees are fussy little fellows; they don’t work in the rain, at night, in the early morning, or when there’s frost
* The immature green almond can be preserved and pickled — some consider it a delicacy
* Of the 8 major varieties of almonds, the Nonpareil are the most prized (all have the same nutritional profile)
* There are 98 published research papers to date (with 19 more in progress) on the health effects of almonds, in particular their effect on heart health, diabetes and weight management
* Almonds were one of the first foods awarded a qualified health claim in the US
* Almonds help to slow absorption of sugar and carbs
* Recent studies show almonds eaten mid-morning can help moderate your blood sugar throughout the day
I’ve gotten quite a few questions on my protein porridge so thought I’d share the recipe here with you.
1. 60g oats, 1 banana chopped, 200ml of milk, mix in a bowl and put in the microwave for 3/3.5 mins
2. Add 1-2 scoops of chocolate whey and give it a good mix
3. I added some dark choc on top but nut butter/ fruit/ cinnamon are other delicious options
• 1 cup almonds, soaked overnight and rinsed
• 4 cups of filtered water
• 5 Tablespoons of our OvB protein powder
• 2 Teaspoons matcha powder
• Stevia or natural sweetener to taste
• Pinch sea salt
1. Soak the raw almonds in filtered water overnight.
2. Rinse almonds well and discard the soaking water.
3. Blend the almonds with 4 cups of filtered water, and then strain the pulp through a fine-mesh strainer, nut milk bag or cheesecloth.
4. Discard the pulp and set aside the almond milk.
5. Blend the almond milk with the protein powder, matcha powder, salt and stevia to taste.
6. Put in a glass container and keep refrigerated. Consume within 2 days.
1 811 minutes ago
Lait d'amande au thé matcha protéiné 🥛🌿
Donne: 2 portions
• 1 tasse d'amandes, trempées toute la nuit et rincées
• 4 tasses d'eau filtrée
• 5 cuillères à soupe de notre poudre de protéine OvB
• 2 cuillères à café de matcha en poudre
• Stevia ou édulcorant naturel au goût
• Pincée de sel de mer
1. Faites tremper les amandes crues dans de l'eau filtrée pendant la nuit.
2. Rincez les amandes et jetez l’eau de trempage.
3. Mélangez les amandes avec 4 tasses d'eau filtrée, puis filtrez la pulpe à travers une passoire fine ou un sac de lait de noix.
4. Jetez la pulpe et mettre de côté le lait d'amande.
5. Mélangez le lait d'amande avec la poudre de protéine, la poudre de matcha, le sel et la stevia à votre goût.
6. Versez dans un récipient en verre et conservez au réfrigérateur. A consommer dans les 2 jours.
1 311 minutes ago
Budino proteico di albumi al cacao!
This Chocolate Banana Bread is giving me life RN!!!.
One week post surgery and I’m feeling pretty well.. no pain at all, a little discomfort on my belly section for the wounds of course but that’s gonna take time to go away, I guess 🤕.
I can’t workout for at least 3 more weeks 😰 but I know this is temporary and I’ll do fine 😏. I’m very grateful for this body, it has reacted pretty well and I’m impressed how smart the body is if you treated it well... I have scars on my belly section but suck it up Yuliana! I’m gonna rock them anyways 👙 😛.
Well, I guess I have to share this recipe with you all because it’s delicious and so easy to make. If I did it you can do it too 😘😘.
• 3 Ripe Bananas
• 1 cup Ground Oats
• 1/2 cup Almond Flour
• 1/2 cup Cacao Powder
• 1/2 cup Coconut Sugar
• 2 tsp Baking Powder
• 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
• 5 tbsp Avocado Oil
• 4 tbsp Almond Milk
• 1 egg .
1. Preheat Oven to 350F and grease your loaf pan.
2. In a bowl add oats, almonds flour, cacao, coconut sugar, sea salt, baking powder and mix.
3. Smash bananas well with a fork and add them to another bowl along with oil, milk and egg.
4. Pour wet ingredients over dry ingredients and mix well until there are no lumps.
5. Pour mixture into your loaf pan.
6. Bake 45 to 50 minutes approx. Let cool for at least one hour before unmolding and cutting.
7. Snack on it all day long 😛. 8. Store in fridge.
𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐈𝐍 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐓𝐇
How much protein do you really need a day to build a muscle? There are a lot of speculations around the optimal protein intake per body weight. Here is what we know based on a meta-analysis and some recent research. This is a general recommendation and starting point as protein intake will vary amongst individuals. 💥swipe left for more info on training💥⏪ Protein intake up to 1.6 grams per kg of body weight a day seems to change the amount of lean mass put on according to (Morton et al 2018) after that there seems to be no added benefit according to the meta-analysis. This is a good starting point in figuring out your daily intake and shows us that the RDA recommendation of .8 g may be too low.
Like I mention that this number may also vary depending on training style, response to resistance training, calorie intake and many others. Someone who is consuming less calories may require a greater amount of protein to preserve and build lean mass. It is also important to mention that higher protein diets do not affect kidney function adversely in healthy adults as shown by (Devries MC et al 2018)
It is important to focus on your protein intake during the day if you’re training, fats and carbs are super important as well but are very easily consumed. On the other hand, consuming larger amounts of protein may be more difficult because of its high satiety.
For example, for a person 80kg in weight that is 128g of protein a day that is around 3 chicken breasts or 420 grams. It’s a lot when you put it that way right, have you been eating enough? Want to know more about training, check out my ebook in the link above⬆️
Anzeige | Achtung! Fragen im Text 😁. Bin wieder zu Hause. Unglaubliche 10 Stunden Schlaf, Überhören des Weckerklingelns, tripple times of Wäsche, Kofferauspacken und verwirrtes Umherlaufen in in meiner Wohnung. Das ist seit gestern Mitternacht passiert. Wo bleibt der Zeitzonenkater? Nach drei Wochen American Food (vernünftig + unvernünftig 😬) wird es Zeit für ein paar ernsthafte Gedanken in Sachen Ernährung. Ich fühle mich dezent unwohl, lasse das mal so stehen und überdenke, inwieweit ich euch daran teilhaben lassen kann. Also am „zurück zum Anfang“, was muss ich beachten, was ändere ich und was ist überhaupt das Problem. Mein konkretes Problem. Das Problem vieler. Interessiert euch das? In jedem Fall hat die Protein Cream Cocos Crisp @foodspring unsere Reise nicht lange überlebt. LEIDER! R.I.P.. Morgen erfolgt der ultimative Geschmackstest mit meinem Bruder in meiner Instagram Story. Also er weiß noch nicht, was ihn erwartet 😆. Und da er meine Texte nie liest, weiß er das bis morgen auch nicht. Mit adrienneFSG spart ihr 15 Prozent auf eueren Einkauf bei #foodspring . Und die Creme ist es Wert 😍. Happy Saturday 🌈. #foodspringfamily
98 7,7085 hours ago
Herkese günaydıınnn 🍳
Bugün gün bana çok erken başladı sporumu yaptım storyde neler yaptığımdan bahsettim sonra geldim duşumu aldım falan derken kahvaltı da bu saate kaldı normalde kahvaltılarımı bir yerden birşey çıkmadıkça 8:30 9 gibi yaparım sonra sizinle paylaşırım 🥰
Kahvaltıma ise tek yumurtadan omlet yaptım içerisine 1 çay kaşığı memenemen sosu ile (dün akşam annemle yaptık) bir tane hindi füme koydum yanına da salatalık, zeytin, hellim, h.cevizi üzerine fıstık ezmesi ve bir dilim ekmek 🧀🍳🥒🥥🥜🍞 Kahvaltının yada bazen sade nescafe içiyorum sonra çay koyuyorum bazende sadece çay tüketiyorum ama bir türlü yeşil çay alışkanlığı edinemedim ☕️🍵 Zayıflarken omlet yaptığımda ekmek yemezdim gerek duymazdım bu sabahta olsa da olur olmasa da olur dedim ama bir tane ekledim ve hellimlerimi bu sefer tam kıvamında tost makinasından aldım 🥳🥳 Öyle işte günün geri kalan kısmı nasıl geçer bilmiyorum tabi ben burdaki son hafta sonumu güzel geçirmek istiyorum 🙏🏻🙏🏻 Sizlerede sağlık dolu tabaklar keyifli geçireceğiniz bir hafta sonu dilerim 🌸🌸
3 chicken breasts, cubed
salt, to taste
pepper, to taste
1 teaspoon garlic, crushed
½ cup soy sauce (118 mL)
⅓ cup honey (113 g)
1 ½ tablespoons sesame seed, more to garnish
1 onion, sliced
2 small bell peppers, thinly sliced
2 cups broccoli (500 g)
1 green onion, thinly sliced
white rice, cooked
In a pan, cook cut chicken over medium-high heat until almost done. Salt and pepper to taste.
Reduce heat to medium and stir in the crushed garlic.
Add in the soy sauce, honey, and 1 tablespoon of the sesame seeds. Stir until thickened.
Remove the chicken from the pan, leaving the sauce, and add the vegetables to the pan.
Cover the pan for several minutes and cook until the vegetables begin to soften, then remove the lid and stir until the sauce is thick again.
Split the rice, vegetables, and chicken evenly between 4 containers. Top with a sprinkle of sesame seeds and sliced green onion. Refrigerate for up to 4 days.