Just Sold this listing for our amazing clients!
We can help you as well!
Our clients ALWAYS COME FIRST!
Call YOUR North Texas REALTOR®Team
Lane and Patty!
It would be our pleasure and a blessing to be part of such an exciting time in your life!! 📞 Lane Farr - 817-706-9529 💻 www.yournorthtexasrealtyteam.com 📧 email@example.com 📞 Patty Barragan - 682-252-0102
💻 www.yournorthtexasrealtyteam.com 📧 firstname.lastname@example.org 🚀 Powered by URocket Realty 🚀
Quality photos matter! It is important to make sure the photos I deliver to my clients are top-notch! And now I have a question for YOU! Have you ever been turned off from a listing because of poor images?
2 72 hours ago
Make your move with Snohomish Agent Margaret Howorth by calling 360.217.0740
1 02 hours ago
Congratulations 🎉🥂🍾 to my clients Marisa & Ranyl on the purchase of this wonderful family home🏡. With a nicely landscaped yard and an oversized workshop 🚙🚙 garage space, this 3️⃣🛏+ 2️⃣🛀🏻 home boasts amazing outdoor space with plenty of options to add value!
If you are thinking about buying or simply would like to know more about properties just like this☝🏻, message or contact me directly. I’d be happy to speak with you.
‘Making your realty dreams a reality’
1 142 hours ago
Way to work Agent Ronald Brown! Make your move with Ronald by calling our Lynnwood office at 425.215.1734
🔥 The real estate market in Tampa Bay is on fire right now!
🔥 How does this benefit you? If you’ve been thinking of selling, now is the time.
🔥 But there’s a catch!
🔥 You have to price your house right.
📲 Call the A Team and let us guide you through the process.
Congrats to my clients on the quick sale of their property!!
2 33 hours ago
🏡Our firm has 30 years of experience and very well known for its excellent customer service and happy clients. So, amigo, why are you looking for a realtor in another company?⠀
Contact us today! Link in Bio
With the current uncertainty about the economy triggered by a potential trade war, some people are waiting to purchase their first home or move-up to their dream house because they think or hope home prices will drop over the next few years. However, the experts disagree with this perspective.
Here is a table showing the predicted levels of appreciation from six major housing sources:As we can see, every source believes home prices will continue to appreciate (albeit at lower levels than we have seen over the last several years). But, not one source is calling for residential real estate values to depreciate.
Additionally, ARCH Mortgage Insurance Company in their current Housing and Mortgage Market Review revealed their latest ARCH Risk Index, which estimates the probability of home prices being lower in two years. There was not one state that even had a moderate probability of home prices lowering. In fact, 34 of the 50 states had a minimal probability.
Those waiting for prices to fall before purchasing a home should realize that the probability of that happening anytime soon is very low. With mortgage rates already at near historic lows, now may be the time to act.
Jen Beckford built her business, IMAJEN DESIGN & DECOR from her love for design and her passion to change lives. Are you ready to work with a staging team that brings more to the table than just good designs? Contact us today 😊
1 165 hours ago
• OPEN HOUSE SUN 2-4PM •
14 Blackbird Lane
Buyers who schedule a private tour of your home are considering living their lives there so it’s important they can envision that as they’re walking through. Remember, you’re not just selling a home, you’re selling a lifestyle. Here are the best ways to set the scene!
1. Prep your home to feel like more of an experience and highlight the features that will help them envision the lifestyle your home creates.
2. Play some soft music in the background, light a candle or two, turn on the fireplace if you have one and show off the fun features.
3. If you have a theater room or TV room, turn on the football game or a fun movie and make popcorn they can snack on.
4. If you have a hot tub, turn on the jets and take the cover off. Or if you have a pool, throw a fun floaty in it and set out an outdoor bar cart with drinks they can help themselves to.
5. If the weather is nice, make sure to stage your patio or deck with comfy furniture so they can actually sit outside, experience the view and the privacy of the yard or whatever you want to highlight about the outdoor space. Leave out a bottle of wine or sparkling water so they can relax and take in the atmosphere.
6. Check the temperature: Set your thermostat to the perfect temp based on the weather. 72 is my go to for a comfy temp but if it’s really hot out, crank the AC to provide some relief from the heat. Or if it’s freezing cold, crank the heat. If the weather is perfect, open the windows to let the fresh air in!
Receive a free Home Warranty plan when you list your home with me! ✴Here's how↙↙↙ If you're in the Pensacola area be sure to visit one of our biggest attractions.. The @usnavyblueangels museum. There is only a 💲🆓💲admission charge at the door 😉 YES "FREE" dollars❗❗❗ .
2ND.. FIND Mr. Patches (NOT his name) 😂 take a pic/selfie. With him and send it to 📱 850-533-2252 along with your name to receive your free home warranty!
It's that easy😁
Don't forget to have fun and enjoy every inch of the museum❤
Call/text 📱 850-533-2252 for details and-or questions!
Who’s thinking about a move? Do you have friends or family thinking about moving and wanting to get into one of the best school districts in Texas?! I have a BEAUTIFUL listing coming soon in Bee Cave, TX🏡
7 years in this industry, I have seen many come and many go. However with a cheif definite aim #laserfocus . And a passion to educate and serve my clients I'm beyond humbled to serve you and your real estate needs today. #MoveWithDaryl #luxurylifestyle