The original J MO slip on is part of our Permanent Collection.
Modeled by Thenia (iG Pearlsandbrandy) on the East Coast. A great shoe for the #dressycasual days!
Please #adventuresinjmoshoes for a feature :)) I love seeing all the places the Shoes go.
- ENCONTRE em nosso site oficial:
- CÓDIGO - 3508
- VALOR - R$ 189,90 em até 5x sem juros.
- PRODUTO -Sandália em couro vazada a laser com fechamento por fivela e salto grosso de 6cm. Um Charme!. ★ Arrase!
LOJA ONLINE 👇
♥ www.laranjalimashoes.com.br ♥
LOJA FÍSICA- 👇
São Paulo, IPIRANGA
Rua.Costa Aguiar n-1221
De Segunda a Sábado das 10hs as 19hs.
De Domingos e Feriados das 13hs as 17hs.
✨ P580 (add P20 if size 10)
✨ available in sizes 5-10
✨ colors can be customized depending on the availability of material #wearsavoirfaire#supportlocalph#wearlocalph
HOW TO ORDER?
1. DM us your order/s (picture of design/size/color).
2. Fill in order form.
3. Wait for confirmation.
Mode of payment: (BPI, LBC, Palawan, Cebuana, Gcash)
Date of payment:
✅Payment first policy
✅All items are made to order
✅No cancellation of orders
✅Strictly no refund
✅No return, no exchange
Research shows that improperly fitting shoes can actually have a number of negative health effects. Hammertoes, deformities, bunion growth, and consistent foot pain are givens, but poorly fitting shoes can also contribute to things like headaches and back pain.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
But there's good news: You can do it yourself.💃💃🏃♀️🏃♀️⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Read on for eight easy DIY steps for how to measure your shoe size.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
1. Take out a piece of notebook paper. If you don't have lined notebook paper, a normal piece of paper will do.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
2. Place your naked foot—or your socked foot, depending on how you most often wear shoes—onto the piece of paper. We recommend sitting in a chair or crouching, not standing. Also make sure you are on a truly flat surface, like a part of your house with hardwood floors.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
3. Trace your foot. We recommend using a pen or pencil for this part so you don't leave any serious markings on your foot and/or sock. When you're done, it should look like your foot tracing is inside a rectangle.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
4. Outline your tracing with straight lines. Using a ruler, draw a perfectly straight line on each edge of your foot: the toes, each side, and the heel.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
5. Measure the length and width of your foot. Using your ruler, measure the inches between the two parallel lines on either side of your foot: top to bottom and side to side. Note these two numbers.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
6. Subtract 3/16 of an inch from each number. This just accommodates for the tiny bit of extra space between your foot and the straight lines.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
7. Using a good shoe chart, find your true shoe size based on the length of your foot.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
8. Find the right width. Most shoes don't come with width sizes, although a few do note if they're especially narrow. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
There you have it. 🔥🏃♀️🏃♀️Tag a friend or two that don't know their accurate shoe sizes 😜😁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Was this helpful, informative and needful.? ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Comment Down below. 👇🏾👇🏾 #thejaybeebrand#obisora#bagsabuja#shoesforsale#shoesabuja#abujabusiness#abuja#lagos#bagslagos#veronicasdaughter