𝗪𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐥 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐬.
And yes… planning to travel is still the thing to do, despite the growing trend where persons on the spur of the moment, go to the ticket counter, make their purchase and off they go to their destination.
There are those of us who plan for for travel, whether a year or 2 before, or 6 months or 3 months.
So what are the advantages of planning for travel? I will share 3 reasons with you.
- 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐚 𝐯𝐚𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐲
By taking the time to plan ahead, you can do your research and become immersed in all things related to your destination.
- 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐟𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐬.
It’s no secret that the further ahead you plan your flight, the lower the ticket price tends to be. Also when you plan your vacation in advance, there is a good chance you will get some amazing rates for flights and hotel room packages.
- 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐥 𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐝𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞.
An advantage of planning your vacation well in advance is the many travel packages that are available. By doing some research you could find yourself booking a package for a beautiful location, where you will stay at an amazing property.
The same can be said of the many deals that cruise lines offer. Many lines have stops at different ports as well, adding to the adventure as you get to enjoy some faraway lands during your cruise. A cruise is a lot like a five-star vacation complete with meals and entertainment, so it is worth checking into one and booking ahead.
Once all of the planning is complete, all you have left to do is pack your bags and head off for the trip of a lifetime.
𝐃𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐥 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬?
We are now officially in PEAK TRAVEL SEASON.
This season comes with…. 𝘔𝘐𝘚𝘚𝘌𝘋 𝘍𝘓𝘐𝘎𝘏𝘛𝘚
Travel insurance differs between providers; many do offer some form of cover if you miss your flight. . It is important that you check to see if your insurance provider covers additional costs you’ve had to pay – such as accommodation costs – because of a missed flight or connection. An insurance provider may accept a claim for a missed flight if the delay was caused by:
* public transport delays
* road accidents – be aware though, that some insurance providers only offer cover if the accident happened on a dual carriageway or motorway
* your car broke down
* extreme weather conditions – such as a snow storm
HOWEVER… You are unlikely to be able to claim if you missed a flight due to:
* not getting yourself organised and leaving enough time to get to the airport or get through security
* a protest or civil unrest that had not been publicly announced in advance
* heavy traffic delays that weren’t caused by an accident, for example, roadworks
* if you refuse compensation or alternative flights offered by your airline
THEREFORE: check the policy terms and conditions carefully before you buy, and speak to your insurance provider to see if they can offer it as an add-on.
Hit the link 🔗 in the bio to join the Time Trip Travel Community and to sign up for more travel tips like these and for details about our upcoming trips!
𝐃𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐥 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬?
Its’s another Travel Tip Tuesday guys!
I am sure that that most of you have heard of the recent story about the couple who were unable to leave Mexico because they had not paid their medical bill.
The couple were on a cruise and the husband fell ill; he was diagnosed with pancreatitis and diabetes at a Mexican hospital. Reports stated that the couple were not allowed to leave until they had paid their bill in full. The couple were unable to do so, but luckily they were assisted by Tyler Perry who paid the bill on their behalf.
The truth is that an unforeseen illness can strike anytime, anywhere and when you travel. Given the uncertainty that can occur around getting sick, it’s important to understand how travel insurance covers illness.
1. If you want your travel medical plan to pay the hospital and medical facilities directly, then you’ll want to be sure that your travel insurance plan offers primary medical coverage.
2. If you want protection for emergency medical transportation, then you’ll want to think about how far you will have to travel to get back home and have enough coverage. Remember, with a travel insurance plan, you’ll have coverage for medical transport to an appropriate medical facility and also back home after you’ve adequately recovered.
3. Depending on your current health, you’ll want to purchase coverage that will cover your medical costs if you experience the recurrence of a pre-existing medical condition. Any condition for which you’ve sought treatment in the past few months can be considered a pre-existing condition.
Moral of the story? 𝘔𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘭 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦!
Hit the link 🔗 in the bio to join the Time Trip Travel Community and to sign up for more travel tips like these and details about upcoming trips!
Its time to book that Jamaican getaway with bae 😍
Spend 3 nights rekindling your love and commitment to each other while basking in an all-inclusive tropical paradise located along the famed 7 Mile Beach in Negril, JAMAICA.
Package price: $929 starting - per person based on double occupancy.
Package price includes the following:
- Personal Meet & Greet at the airport
- Round trip transfers between the hotel and the airport
- All Inclusive accommodations for the time period (double occupancy)
- Cultural Tour
- Catamaran Cruise
Deposit: $100 per person
DM or email email@example.com to BOOK NOW! 👍🏾 TAG a friend!
Remember to LIKE ❤️and SHARE 📱this post!
Are you looking for that perfect vacation destination? If so, JAMAICA is the place to be.
Perhaps, the greatest reason why you should plan a trip to Jamaica is because of the all-inclusive resorts. Buying an all-inclusive vacation resort package is the perfect way to travel. Why? Because there are no worries. With a stay at a super-inclusive vacation resort, your food, drinks, snacks, and entertainment should be included in the cost of your stay. Tips and gratuities are also included. This means no having to worry about going over your vacation budget or carrying large amounts of cash with you.
Have you spent a vacation in Jamaica? Comment YES below!
TAG a friend! Remember to LIKE and SHARE this post!
1. Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa
2. RIU Palace Tropical Bay
3. RIU Negril
4. Excellence Oyster Bay
Are you planning for your upcoming vacation? Then make sure to keep these 5 points in mind.
1. Choose your destination
2. Decide on your mode of transportation
3. Research your accommodations of choice
4. Check your passports and visa requirements for your destination
5. Contact your travel advisor 😁 … they will take care of numbers 1- 3 for you. So go ahead and pack your bags!