Thought I’d give making healthy Rice Krispy Treats a go and they turned out amazing! 😋
What you’ll need:
2 packs of sugar free marshmallows
45g unsalted butter
3 cups of Freedom Rice Puffs
Little bit of dark chocolate if you want. .
How to make it:
1- melt butter in saucepan on low heat.
2- once butter is melted add marshmallows.
3- once marshmallows and butter are melted add the Rice Puffs and stir until all the ingredients are combined and sticky.
4- line baking tray with baking paper and evenly spread mix into tray.
5- if you want to add melted chocolate add now then put in the fridge for 10min. .
This is my own recipe so let me know what you think! Enjoy! 😋
Hi lovelies, I was Sooo excited to receive @livwellemporium new yummy probiotics snacks aka Wholegrain Popcorn and Sorghum Minipops 🎉😋🍿🤗💛👌 they are packed with Magnesium, Calcium, Potassium & 500 million active probiotics per pack & taste Sooo Good 😋😋😋 ... So you can now enjoy your popcorn & your probiotic to!!! Yay 🙆♀️🤸♀️😋🍿👏👏 Swipe 👉👉👉 to see how much I love these yummy probiotic popcorn delights 😍😋🍿📸📹😊👏👏 For those living in Australia 🇦🇺 ... you can find them at all good healthfood/organic store & in some alternative Supermarkets Or you can purchase them directly via @livwellemporium 🎉🎉🎉 ... I absolutely loved them 😋😋 & highly recommend them ... such a yummy healthy snack 🎉👌 Bravo LivWell Emporium for providing us with healthy snack options 😍🎉😋🍿💛👏👏
Note: these are a great #vegan#glutenfree & #gmofree snack. .
Some treats being given out for a customer review!
Each piece can also be bought at $2 each, or you may check out our Customer Review highlight for information on deals regarding that.
• • • • • • • • • •
With Shawa’s all-new Garlic Pita Shawarma, halfsies are a possibility. Choose to fill it with beef, chicken, or Red Beet Falafel then cut in half—who gets that other mouthful is up to you. Come over to Food Choices at the 3/F of Glorietta 4. We’ll be waiting for you to come!💖
FULL O’ FRUIT mum!🍓Whippin POMENGRANATE & BERRIES into a creamy lickin sorbet. Pumped full of antioxidants👍your skins going to glow! ⠀
Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Vegan, Egg Free, for all those special tummies. ⠀
ROLLICKIN @newregentstreet OPEN 11am-10pm (until 11pm Friday & Sat nights)⠀
ROLLICKIN @artscentrechch OPEN daily 10am-6pm😎
a game changer in every way 🍫 Description: “Decadent, dark(ish) chocolate ice cream, spiked with peppermint candy and heaps of rich, cream-filled, chewy chocolate cookies. This holiday season, ditch the socks, boxed wine and desk calendars, and give the gift that melts.”
💙TREAT HERSELF HOLIDAY GIVEAWAY💙
What says treat yourself better than a pretty velvet set and VOLCANO?! We’re giving one lucky gal $100 to @mentionables_ and a gift basket of Capri Blue favorites! ✨ Don't miss this chance to treat yourself to a little self-care this holiday season.👇
1. Follow: @mentionables_ & @capribluecandles
2. Comment and tag some BFFs that would like this too!
3. Bonus entry: share this post in your story or feed and tag both companies!
This giveaway ends Dec. 7th, 2019 at 11:59PM MST.
This giveaway is in no way affiliated with Instagram.
Freshly baked cookies - the perfect accompaniment to your new home this holiday season. Happy #NationalCookieDay ! 🍪
38 1,4064 December, 2019
10 89414 hours ago
How do you want to enjoy your oatmeal?
Baked Oatmeal cups 🍎🍂
* 3 cups old-fashioned oats
* 1 teaspoon baking powder
* 1 and 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
* 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 1 1/2 cups almond milk
* 1 ¼ cup unsweetened applesauce
* 1/4 cup maple syrup
* 1 cup peeled chopped apples
* 1/2 cup chopped pecans, optional
1. 1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a muffin pan with nonstick spray.
2. 2. Place all the ingredients, except for the apples and pecans, together in a large bowl and mix to combine until well blended. Fold in the chopped apples and pecans. Then transfer batter into prepared muffin cups, filling all the way to the top. The batter will seem like it has too much liquid, but this is normal.
3. 3. Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes (video time is incorrect 😬) or until the edges are lightly browned and top is set. If you notice the tops brown too quickly, tent a piece of aluminum foil.
4. 4. Cool oatmeal cups on wire rack for 5 minutes, then enjoy.
Healthy Caramel Apple Bites 🍏😋
* 5 apples
* 30 pitted dates
* ½ cup water, hot
* ¼ cup almond milk
* ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
* ½ teaspoon salt
* topping of your choice, if desired 👩🍳 Preparation
1. In a small bowl, pour the hot water over the dates. Allow the dates to soak for 10-15 mins. This makes them easier to blend.
2. Add the date and the water to a food processor and blend until smooth.
3. Add the date mixture to a sauce pan over medium-low heat. Add the almond milk, vanilla extract, and salt, and mix to combine. Stir often for 8-10 minutes until thick.
4. Use a melon baller to scoop out apple balls.
5. While the caramel cools, stick the apple balls onto the popsicle sticks. Dip the apple sticks into the caramel, roll in toppings and allow to set in the fridge for 30 minutes.