1. Before the year is over, I will hike to the top of Mt Charleston.
2. This is not Charleston Peak
3. Hiked to the top of Cathedral Rock this morning. Second time. It's about 3 miles round-trip, you can hike it in Vans, no sticks or backpacks. It's well travelled and packed. Maybe a couple dozen people on it today, Saturday.
4. It's nap time.
5. One tour tonight.
6. Tours everyday for the next seven days.
7. I only hike and swim so I have a good legit excuse to drink chocolate milk.
8. I use to be one of those people that drank milk at all times of the day at all meals, including with pizza.
9. A lot of cool little events going on in Vegas tonight. Check the story for them.
And it's a human need to be told stories. The more we're governed by idiots and have no control over our destinies, the more we need to tell stories to each other about who we are, why we are, where we come from, and what might be possible. -Alan Rickman
...ᗯEᑎᑎ ᗪᑌ ᐯEᖇᔕᑌᑕᕼᔕT EIᑎ ᑭEᖇᖴEKTEᔕ ᖴOTO ᘔᑌ ᗰᗩᑕᕼEᑎ...ᑌᑎᗪ ᗪEIᑎE ᕼᗩᗩᖇE KIᒪᒪEᑎ EIᑎᖴᗩᑕᕼ ᗩᒪᒪEᔕ 😄 noch 2 Tage Musikvideo Dreh auf Mallorca dann gehts zurück zu Euch auf die Bühne am 25.10.19 VÖ „Iᑕᕼ ᖴEIEᖇ ᗪIᑕᕼ“ und das Live Konzert Paul Potts and Friends in Dessau 🌟