Even though we use our eyes during the majority of our waking hours, below are 5 eye facts that you might not know.
1) During an eye check-up, health conditions including diabetes and high blood pressure can be detected.
2) The human eye has the fastest reacting muscle in the body.
3) The older we get, the fewer tears we produce.
4) It’s impossible to sneeze with your eyes open.
5) When you read or stare at the computer, you blink less often resulting in dry eyes.
A little peek at what I’ll be clearing at dirt cheap prices at @underground_mkt this Saturday! Happening at Wheelock Place 1-7pm! Lots more goodies that the other vendors are clearing. Bring yo mama, gf, bf, sister, aunty, whole family to shop okay! 🙆🏻♀️ #undergroundmarket#wheelockplace