Life doesn’t happen to you it happens for you!
What we really want seems so impossibly out of reach sometimes and so ridiculous an expectation we never dare to ask the universe for it.
We CAN ask the universe for it.
After all .. we can always fail at what we don’t want, so we might as well take a chance at doing what we love. 💕
We stand to have an average life expectancy of 78 years which mathematically equates to less than thirty thousand days to make the most of it, sounds like it’s time to start living. 🌎
3 things to do this Sunday:
- choose 1 project you want to COMPLETE this week.
- break it down into little parts, and set mini deadlines for when each of these parts will be done
- set a reward for yourself at the end of the week that you ONLY do if you have completed your chosen project.
Set yourself up to WIN by getting ahead before the week even starts.
Comment below what project you're going to complete this week.
Book recommendations on productivity:
- High Performance Habits (@brendonburchard)
- Deep Work (Cal Newport)
- The 4 Hour Work Week (@timferriss )